PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Plugin for 3.40 OE-A Installation help

Safari Al
June 3rd, 2007, 03:50
I'm really confused on how to install this plugin. It did not tell me how to install it in the readme. Someone please help!:confused:. By the way here is a link (http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/914)

steve520
June 3rd, 2007, 05:43
I think im the one who helped you before im pretty sure you there is a file called seplugins and you put that in the root of ur memorystick and if that dosn't work then try putiing in the recovery folder but i think the first one is right but i havent use it in a while

parkermauney
June 3rd, 2007, 05:57
Ahem. In the root of your memstick, create a folder named seplugins, and place the prx and it's conf files in there. Now, in the seplugins folder, create three files, VSH.txt, POPS.txt, and GAME.txt. In each of these files, write: ms0/seplugins/(plugin name).prx

Replacing it with the name of the plugin. Now, from the recovery, go to plugins and enable them all. I'm not sure how to actually work the plugin, but that'll get you started.

steve520
June 3rd, 2007, 06:15
yeah what he said i havent used plugins on my psp in forever

Safari Al
June 3rd, 2007, 14:23
thank you both a lot!

parkermauney
June 3rd, 2007, 16:17
If there are other files and folders used by the plugin, you have to put those in the seplugins folder.