PDA

View Full Version : Doom Coming for PSP

wraggster
June 6th, 2005, 16:26
My good pal Lantus who im sure you know for his Xbox and Gamecube emulators and also a host of great ports has posted the following screenshots on his site and this news:

Finally got a hold of a 1.0 PSP. After a few days of hacking i have a first grab of DoomPSP running under PSPE.

More info and download to come later....for now still lots of work to do.

Source = http://www.lantus-x.com/PSP/

nexis2600
June 6th, 2005, 16:29
sweet......

I hope for three things.
1) Perfect Speed.
2) input config
3) suport for doom 64 hack. :D

Cap'n 1time
June 6th, 2005, 19:54
yay lantus.

SmashinGit
June 6th, 2005, 20:14
Thanks Lantus, glad you finally got your psp.

SA1K0R0
June 7th, 2005, 11:40
My good pal Lantus who im sure you know for his Xbox and Gamecube emulators and also a host of great ports has posted the following screenshots on his site and this news:

Finally got a hold of a 1.0 PSP. After a few days of hacking i have a first grab of DoomPSP running under PSPE.

More info and download to come later....for now still lots of work to do.

Source = http://www.lantus-x.com/PSP/

I think Im going to have a heart attack when Emulation is possible on 1.5 machines!! What would make this port of Doom even better would be full screen support. But thats just me...... Great job Lantus, homebrew apps are the best!! Keep up the good work!!

-Saikoro

shizzle
June 7th, 2005, 19:51
doom is already playable via the snes...

wraggster
June 7th, 2005, 20:01
once the 1.5 is cracked then we are going to see a mass of people try stuff on thier psp

shizzle
June 7th, 2005, 21:15
and that is relevent how ?

Cap'n 1time
June 7th, 2005, 21:35
and that is relevent how ?

shizzle.. i am begining to wonder if you have a brain. that is waggster... the owner of these forums. its relevent if he says its relevent. i dont even think thats how you spell relevent. The only stupid statment made was "doom is already on the snes", but i forgot who made it...