PDA

View Full Version : Ripping CD, PSX -> PSP etc.

Zhaden
June 3rd, 2007, 20:10
Hi im new to the forums and have a couple of questions to ask. First some background info. Yestorday i converted my psp from 3.03 to 3.40 OE-A firmware and have been trying to figure out how to install a PSX game (FFVII) on my PSP. I have downloaded the programs Magic ISO, and Simple Popstation GUI (Should i be using different programs?). I have my cd in the drive and the program working but im not sure where to go from there, i think i have to convert it to an img format then bring that to the popstation? Im just not sure where to output the files or what format and such. Sorry for the long post, any help appreciated.

acn010
June 3rd, 2007, 20:14
no iso disscusion man... read the rules!!!!!!

JKKDARK
June 3rd, 2007, 20:18
no iso disscusion man... read the rules!!!!!!

He's only talking about what he need to do after making the image. I don't see what's wrong, since Popstation discussion is allowed.

acn010
June 3rd, 2007, 20:22
ok ok ok . w/e

parkermauney
June 3rd, 2007, 20:48
No, just rip an iso. It's easy. Rip it to bin/cue, then convert with pops gui. It'll transfer it to psp for you.
Converting an image is the last thing you want to do.

Zhaden
June 3rd, 2007, 22:11
Yea! I got it working! Thank you

VampDude
June 3rd, 2007, 22:16
He's only talking about what he need to do after making the image. I don't see what's wrong, since Popstation discussion is allowed.

What's Popstation?

JKKDARK
June 3rd, 2007, 22:41
playstation emulaotr for psp..

VampDude
June 3rd, 2007, 23:26
playstation emulaotr for psp..

Is it any good?

If it is I might download it! (I haven't used my PSP's since February) :p

JKKDARK
June 3rd, 2007, 23:43
Is it any good?

If it is I might download it! (I haven't used my PSP's since February) :p

Yes it's wonderful because popstation was made by Sony, and then used with a custom firmware

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 00:53
You don't install it, it's already installed on firmwares 3.00 and up, but the OE's allow you to use your own psx games, instead of buying them from the psn.