PDA

View Full Version : DS Lite Web Browser + A pokemon questions

KeithCourage
June 4th, 2007, 03:08
So, I heard that Nintendo is releasing DS Lite web browser 34.99, a cartridge not a download will be out monday or tuesday. It will be another opera browser like the wii's built in browser.

Also, I was thinking about getting Pokemon, I know it's really popular so there will be a lot of players, but

1) I don't know which to get, which is better Pearl/Diamond

2) The only PM game i ever played was Pokemon Battle Stadium, I liked it but, I'm just wondering is pokemon these days just a kiddy game or is it going to be actually somewhat fun for a 26 year old male?

I do enjoy rpg's, trading card games, and mmo's, and for the most part fps's. I'm just wondering is this game cool/fun or is it just Reading Rabbit?

I totally enjoy Yu Gi Oh too, even though that's really a kid's game I guess, I have the championship 2007 for my DS Lite.

spik3yb0i
June 4th, 2007, 06:37
well i think pokemon is still a bit on the kids side but it is a lot of fun to play and will last you quite some time so it doesnt matter what age you are.

I have diamond myself but it doesnt matter which one you get. IF you have a friend that has a certain version, try and get the different one so you can trade pokemon that are not on each of the versions

Vampbri-n
June 9th, 2007, 18:01
i say go for it, ihave been playing pokemon since i was 5. Now i'm 16 and im still laying pokemon and problely will continue until i'm 33
(or my girl says so:rofl: )

eomund
June 11th, 2007, 20:05
Dunno about Pokemon, but I actually picked up the Opera Browser this weekend. Good stuff too.

I wrote a full review of it here:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=451643#post451643

Dyscord
June 12th, 2007, 07:42
1) It doesn't really matter. You can always trade for pokemon that your version doesn't have.

2) I never really looked at pokemon as extremely kiddy. Yeah, they have cutesy graphics, but there is a solid RPG behind the cuteness. Plus if you're serious about raising pokemon...hoo boy..that's another matter entirely.

But yeah, I'm 25 and still catching pokemon. All of my friends are too.