PDA

View Full Version : need advices/help

donchan
June 4th, 2007, 20:01
to start the story.

2.81>3.03 OE c. (I didn't do it coz I don't have GTA UMD, so I payed someone)

then I got carried away customizing my XMB, I accidentally transfered files/theme for 3.40 OE. then my PSP would not boot.

then I used recovery pack.(1.5>>>.03OE-C) everything went fine. and I'm back to 3.03 OE-c.

then I used flash agent F5 for customization again. my monster hunter text started to mess up. I tried overwriting the Flash0 with my original backups but the text problem was not solved.

I played it even w/ bad text, then I noticed my analog malfunctioning. I followed the guide in the forum w/c worked for me before. after that I put it all back again, then when I try to play any iso I get the error game could not start. but homebrews are running.

so now.

Did I dmged my PSP when I opened the case? or the damage was done when I overwrite the files in flash0 w/ original back ups?

right now I used recovery again then after manually reastart blue screen showed up w/ diff language. I pressed circle. Now I'm with my PSP and I don't knwo what to do.

should I upgrade to 3.03OE c again?? pls help me

splodger15
June 4th, 2007, 20:10
Well upgrade back to 3.40 OE but ISO talk is not allowed on the forum's

donchan
June 4th, 2007, 20:15
thx for the reply. no I don't have any files for 3.40 OE. only 3.03 OE-C.

sorry bout the iso.

UPDATE:

OMFG! I am back to 3.03OE and still game could not start. darn. mybe I damged it when I was trying to fix my analog??

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 20:41
No, try updating to 3.40 OE-A, It's really not that hard. Actually it's the exact same thing as installing 3.03 OE.

donchan
June 4th, 2007, 20:44
thx guys. I have a slow connection

<<dial up user.

so I guess I will know if 3.40 OE fix my problem. it's already 2:43 am here.

*praying that his PSP still have hope*

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 20:50
Holy crap! Are you in china?

donchan
June 4th, 2007, 20:53
hahah im in asia, philippines ^_^. yay! I solved it!

I remembered removing a UMD in the tray. I put it back now it works!. darn I went thru all those down and upgrades because I removed the UMD?!?!

thx very much parker^_^

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 21:25
No prob.