PDA

View Full Version : Theme Manager v0.1

wraggster
June 5th, 2007, 19:25
News/release from Luislizard:

Hi, i decided to separate the two projects as many people where disabling the cycling function and some just wanted the theme manager, or don't knew how to install the complete theme cycler because of the configuration wich had to be made in the Recovery Mode, so im releasing it alone with a few improvements.

Features:
-- Unlimited Themes (Add as many themes your memory stick can hold)
-- Easy way to add themes
-- You can save your current theme
-- Creates backup of your working theme automatically
-- Displays the screenshot of the themes (if you supplied the manager with one)
-- Automatic flashing of the dummy font files, so no more semi-brick because of this (Fixed, it will only flash them if the ones in flash0 are bigger than 150kb, so it will not flash again if the file is different than the one i included)

Files it can flash: (Requests accepted)
--topmenu_plugin
--opening_plugin
--savedata_plugin
--gameboot
--system_plugin
--background (01-12.bmp)
--impose_plugin
--premo_plugin
--system_plugin_fg
--system_plugin_bg
--photo_plugin
--game_plugin
--sysconf_plugin
--ltn0
--visualizer_plugin
--update_plugin
--sysconf_plugin_about
--savedata_utility
--rss_suscriber
--netplay_plugin
--netconf_dialog
--music_main_plugin
--msvideo_main_plugin

Notes and Guides:
-- SUPER MEGA ULTRA IMPORTANT!!!! ONLY FLASH THEMES FOR YOUR FIRMWARE VERSION, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR MORE SEMI-BRICK BECAUSE OF THAT. (note the size of the title, i guess it's very important :P)

-- This installs like any other homebrew for those who couldn't get Theme Cycler to work.

-- The themes included with this download are designed and will only run in 3.30/3.40 OE , any other firmware will SEMI-BRICK. However, this theme manager will run in 3.03 OE if you supply it with themes for that firmware.

-- You need to know the basics of flashing before using any flashing progams. Also, learn how to use the recovery mode before flashing anything.

-- For any issue you have it's better to first ask here at the forums than sending me a mail, you will get a fastest response.

-- How to add themes:
1. First download the theme you like to use

2. Goto your memory stick and there should be a folder named "themes", open it and create a folder with you theme's name (If your theme is called Ultimate Black, the folder's name should be Ultimate Black)

3. Copy all the files included in the download to that folder (Just the files not the folders)

3a. If you want the screenshot to appear, get a screenshot from the theme, convert it to PNG (you can do this with Paint), then save it as screenshot.png in the theme's folder.

4. Fire up Theme Cycler and flash your theme.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via luislizard (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-theme-manager-v01-110025.html)

parkermauney
June 5th, 2007, 19:32
Too. Many. Flashers.

junaed
June 5th, 2007, 23:38
Yo please can you email me, [email protected], and tell me how you do all this. What is flash0 and flash1? How do u install a theme? Custom themes? I have custom firmware 3.40 oe.

ish420ism
June 6th, 2007, 04:00
my update_pluggin rco is gone. app won't get passed backup phase.