PDA

View Full Version : Zelda OoT Completed on Daedalus!

xg917
June 5th, 2007, 21:41
With the use of Daedalus R9 & R11, Hald & I have managed to complete Zelda Ocarina of Time! We got all the way to Gannon's Castle. With a glitch we used, allowed us to skip the Barrier into Gannon's Tower.
The reason we used both R9 and R11 is because the game freezes inside temples unless we have dynarec off. Certain temples froze on R11 even with dynarec off, which is y we used R9 (seems to be more stable, sometimes needs dynarec switched off as well) in other words, the game goes super slow but we are sharing all our hard work with you guys on DCEMU! :thumbup:

umm.. i everything is pretty much said
Most Credit goes to Hald for going through most of the temples/dungons. (i only beat the shadow & spirit temple)
so yea here are the save files, Enjoy:thumbup:

USE DAEDALUS R11 AND LEAVE DYNAREC ON
u should be able to fight gannondorf that way, if not. turn off dynarec

BTW, you will only be able to fight gannondorf once if u save after.

Make sure the save is the same name as your zelda rom (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time v1.0.z64 & Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.sra & Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.mpk)

Sorry if all this is really confusing :(

Shadowblind
June 5th, 2007, 21:44
Wow, nice...I think o_0

Gold Line
June 5th, 2007, 21:45
did you skip the fire and water temple using that other glitch or is it 100% complete?

ultimatebioweapon
June 5th, 2007, 21:48
hehe well done! i was gonna try that myself but without it running smoothly it would have annoyed me too much

also thanx for the save

xg917
June 5th, 2007, 21:53
no prob guys. and no i didnt skip the fire or water temple all temples are 100% complete! there are a few items that we didnt get like ice arrows or farrors wind for example just to let u guys know. let me know wut u guys think about the save ;)

Gold Line
June 5th, 2007, 22:04
nice save you should have done the 5th and 6th bottle glitch then you might not have died 8 times lol

ultimatebioweapon
June 5th, 2007, 22:05
how did you do it without ice arrows? ohh wait am i thinkin of majoras mask where u have to get the ice arrows?

xg917
June 5th, 2007, 22:10
lol, yea i forgot about the bottle glitch which i couldve used with the claimcheck from the biggoron sword
i dont even remember dying though. im not sure maybe i died at the spirit temple somewhere. im not sure

Gold Line
June 5th, 2007, 22:14
and the double defense early glitch and you could have finished the 1st 3 temples so quick with the early hover boots glitch ;)

Hald
June 5th, 2007, 22:14
Hello its me Hald, the other Save file creator ^^, well i remember i died sometimes, but hey i played all (not Shadow and Spirit) temples and things with dynarec off, isnt that enough pain in the ass?:P

EDIT: the water temple was a bitch with all the major laggs

xg917
June 5th, 2007, 22:17
man i dont know any of these glitches, all i kno is Bombchu hover, through gannon's barrier, infinate swords, silver gauntlets early, ice arrows early, and extra bottles.

Me and my buddy Hald are planning on Trying Majora's mask as soon as it works. hopefully R12 ;)

Gold Line
June 5th, 2007, 22:21
you dont know how to skip the deku tree :eek:

anyway thank you for the save

xg917
June 5th, 2007, 22:25
no prob.
um how to u skip it? lol, cartiridge tilting??

Gold Line
June 5th, 2007, 22:33
this is how you get the double defense early

http://www.youtube.com/v/s5SsNMpZaxE

early shadow temple

http://www.youtube.com/v/9WYARP_myKM

skip deku tree (well you have to get the sling shot then you can skip it)

http://www.youtube.com/v/Mka-3rg2r_4

and here the inf hammer glitch found by me!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/3saP7f9lYI4

hope this helps :)

Safari Al
June 5th, 2007, 22:48
Thnx for the save, i'm about to try it out. Also sweet glitches Gold Line

xg917
June 5th, 2007, 23:14
lmao infinate hammer is good :p thnx for sharing GL

Man
June 5th, 2007, 23:21
Ya, whats that little triangle thingie in the first one? i havent played zelda in like 6 years, i cant remember, zelda nerds, dont flame me!

xg917
June 5th, 2007, 23:58
um, triforce?

Gold Line
June 6th, 2007, 00:12
theres a load more glitches

anything on B button, early bottom of the well, super slide, 2nd child dungeon short cut, get in the fire temple as a child, water temple as a child, shadow temple as a child, sword less and more!

xg917
June 6th, 2007, 00:20
ive seen most of those. short cuts are awsome. ive never tried them though. i wanted to use the short cut in shadow temple but i needed nyru's love and i didnt know how to get it early

Gold Line
June 6th, 2007, 00:25
its easy to get nayrus love early but you have to master the "walking over the quick sand glitch" and that can be a b**ch to master

xg917
June 6th, 2007, 00:58
thats where i get stuck. lol

acn010
June 6th, 2007, 01:12
oh wow, thats very interesting lol

Gold Line
June 6th, 2007, 01:27
acn010 i'm not joking that post was a spam if you dont have anything to post then dont post dude.

is it alright if i get all the hearts and items then realease the save again? i will give you and your mate full credit :)

Man
June 6th, 2007, 02:55
um, triforce?

Im srry i really wasnt clear, i meant the little blue diamond that the guy puts around link, and it creates like a force feild, i cant remember what its called.

Ps. i know what the tri force is.

Gold Line
June 6th, 2007, 02:58
its called Nayrus Love.
yep i am the biggest zelda nerd ever :p

xg917
June 6th, 2007, 02:58
lol, hey. do u kno the unlimited gold skulltula glitch? man i was doing it on my n64 nd i love it.

thnx GL, that would be nice

Gold Line
June 6th, 2007, 03:01
yeah i know that glitch (i know every glitch :p) if you get 100 gold tokens the big spider turns into a human :eek:

xg917
June 6th, 2007, 06:03
yeah i know that glitch (i know every glitch :p) if you get 100 gold tokens the big spider turns into a human :eek:

NO SH*T. IM NOT THAT STUPID. lol
he also gives u a gold rupee. and its unlimited, every time u go outside of the house and go back in he keeps offering u a gold rupee, i love it haha

Shadowblind
June 6th, 2007, 07:04
wow, hearing all these glitches. I've played the game through 5 times and I didn't even know there were glitches for zelda :p

xg917
June 6th, 2007, 22:02
yea, i wonder how ppl discover glitches. lol

ultimatebioweapon
June 7th, 2007, 21:07
since all this talk of zelda ive had to dig around for my old game (got me the gold cartridge^^) and complete it again using all glitches ofc

heh glitches...