PDA

View Full Version : Please help me out. POPstation Problem. my PSP hates FF VIII

Terial
June 6th, 2007, 05:08
My PSP hates FF VIII.

I've used several ISO creaters to make a ISO that will work correctly. the only one that worked was made by Alcohol 120%. But idk where that EBOOT got to, so I used my friends PC to make another copy of Disc 1's ISO using Alcohol 120%, brought it home and tried to make an EBOOT. I used SLPS-01222 as the ID # to make sure there would be no emulation problems.

Well, I made the ISO and loaded it up on my PSP, and of course, "The Game Could Not Be Started"

Is there anyway to figure out the usefullness of an ISO before I plop it on my PSP? (It takes me 10-20 minutes to copy one to my PSP. Or does anyone know a good program to use besides alcohol 120%? Magic ISO seems to want to hate me also. The free trial of Alcohol 120% has expired on this PC.

Or is there something simple I'm missing here? How far should I compress the ISO? Im using 9, but im cant try out all 10 compression rates as it takes far too long for this slow processor and USB ports to seriously consider it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

pt9087
June 6th, 2007, 16:37
There are loads of tutorials and help answers on google! it will take you less time to find it then it will to type up this thread

Terial
June 6th, 2007, 23:53
I don't need a tutorial, I know what to do... I just have a problem with the end result.

parkermauney
June 7th, 2007, 00:12
Tons of people have problems with ff.