PDA

View Full Version : DSOrganise Error!

Malumvolo
June 7th, 2007, 22:22
I just got my R4, I installed the latest firmware, and I added DSOrganise.

I get this error when launching DSOrganise:

You are not using a card that is compatable with Chishm's FAT library. Please run this program using a GBAMP or other compatable card!

Any Idea whats wrong? Is it my Micro SD card?

voteforpedro36
June 8th, 2007, 00:41
No, just DLDI patch it.
There's a guide in the stickies of this forum (somewhere). Else go to http://dldi.drunkencoders.com and find what you're looking for.

packstin
June 8th, 2007, 03:29
I had the same problem, then I DLDI patched it and it got past that error. Thanks

Unfortunately, now it says
"Initializing DSOrganize
Initialized Patched Driver
Initializing plugins and settings"

Then it just freezes. Is it because I'm using MMD?

voteforpedro36
June 8th, 2007, 04:17
Yeah. Rename it to "bootme.nds" and make sure it is in the root of the card (ie: You plug your MMD in the computer, and it comes up with a drive, say E, put it in E:/). Make sure the DSOrganize folder is there too.

packstin
June 8th, 2007, 18:14
Sweet, thanks a ton, i really appreciate it.

packstin
June 9th, 2007, 03:38
Alright, last question. Got the program running perfectly.

However, when I try to boot another program from DS Organize, it says, "There is no built in bootloader for your card. Please configure the bootloaders in the configuration screen"

Is this a result of the fact that I'm using MMD?

Thanks for all the help. Really.

DanTheManMS
June 9th, 2007, 04:54
Patch the \DSOrganize\Resources\exec_stub.bin file with the DLDI file for your device.

packstin
June 9th, 2007, 15:50
Tried it, but it didn't work. I patched it just fine, but the error still comes up.

voteforpedro36
June 9th, 2007, 18:20
Go to configuration (like on the third page), and set the loader to Chishm's DLDI one. Tell me if it works too, it would load but wouldn't let me use the touch screen and some other stuff.

TeenDev
June 9th, 2007, 18:37
the reason the touch sccreen is not working is becase chishm's loader sometimes leaves out some arm7 init.

voteforpedro36
June 9th, 2007, 23:33
Hmmm... you know how to fix that? :p

packstin
June 10th, 2007, 22:42
Go to configuration (like on the third page), and set the loader to Chishm's DLDI one. Tell me if it works too, it would load but wouldn't let me use the touch screen and some other stuff.

Yeah, now I'm in the same situation as you. The app loads, but I can't use the touch screen. Any ideas on how to fix this?

voteforpedro36
June 11th, 2007, 01:03
No, not until Chishm fixes it.

madRYAN
March 14th, 2009, 02:12
my dsorganize gets to initialized patch driver then freezes, i have an r4 ultra

crookedmouth
March 17th, 2009, 02:21
my dsorganize gets to initialized patch driver then freezes, i have an r4 ultra

As I recall. I had to pre-patch the DSOrganize .NDS file and add a custom exec_stub file. The DSOrganize folder should be in the root of your card.

I've included the needed files as an attachment.

I think the DSOrganizeR4.nds file needs to go in the root of your card. I renamed it so DSO loads instead of moonshell when you touch the middle icon.

Put the custom exec_stub.bin file in the /DSOrganize/resources/ folder.

Hope that does it.