Everything works fine except when I "Launch XMB"
The screen just goes black.

and when I run nesterj, it goes "driver load error"

Nesterj 1.20 beta

Everything else works fine

HELP!

dylandangles
June 8th, 2007, 01:05
The launch XMB option does not work on any OE firmware. Its a 1.5 only function.

I use NesterJ 1.20 alpha and i have no problem running it in IR Shell. I think it may be your emulator.

acn010
June 8th, 2007, 01:19
i heard a new irshell is coming!
clarify this please??

dylandangles
June 8th, 2007, 01:24
Those rumors are based upon a series of youtube videos that have featured an "IR Shell OE" in which you can launch Ps1 Eboots from the IR Shell menu. I say its legit but I doubt it will be released any time soon. IR Shell 3.0 was available to certain members of Ahman's forums long before it was ever released to the public. This is probably the case for "IR Shell OE" as well.

djbrotherson
June 11th, 2007, 23:01
Ok I've found a new problem

I can't load UMD's from iRShell

I get a "error loading application 800200D9" when trying to run Vice City stories (requires 2.81) and when I run Megaman Maverick Hunter X, it acts like it's going to load but it doesn't and freezes on a black screen

help :confused:

fo0xcr4f7
June 21st, 2007, 17:46
I have exactly the same problem, I like my 3.10 oe and I don't want to change, is there anyway of getting round this, like with devHOOK or something??

jak66
June 22nd, 2007, 23:30
Ok I've found a new problem

I can't load UMD's from iRShell

I get a "error loading application 800200D9" when trying to run Vice City stories (requires 2.81) and when I run Megaman Maverick Hunter X, it acts like it's going to load but it doesn't and freezes on a black screen

help :confused:

of course VCS doesn't work, ir shell runs on 1.50 kernal, not 3.XX, thus VCS cannot run.

To launch XMB in ir shell, you need a fw 1.50 dump on your memory stick (in devhook folder), then you can launch XMB (although it'll be the 1.50 XMB, not 3.XX)

As for ir shell 3.1 OE, it's real, ahman said so on maxconsole, however, just because it exists does not mean that it will be released