PDA

View Full Version : SmsPlus Burning Prob...

Dreambox
June 7th, 2005, 22:40
Ok im having a hard time burning SmsPlus, I used the .cdi to nero converter then burnt the disc with nero but when i put it in my Dc it says please insert disc. When I double click the nero image icon it opens with some thing asking me about different modes and this is the firt imagefile that it did it to all the other it just opens to the burn menu. I selected mode 1 but I dont know what it did. Can someone please help???

SiZiOUS
June 7th, 2005, 23:34
what tool did you have used to do the cdi ?

if you had burned your image with nero 6 it won't work.

Try to create your CDI with BootDreams (http://www.consolevision.com/members/fackue/prj_bootdreams.shtml).
If you haven't DiscJuggler or don't like it, use Alcohol, in TAO Mode.

Dreambox
June 8th, 2005, 00:12
Thank you, I downloaded Alcohol 120% and it worked perfectly.

Dreambox
June 8th, 2005, 02:36
Omg Wtf.....now every dam time I burn a cd with Alcohol120% it say error somthing is wrong! im just sitting here wasting my dam cd-r's! Can someone please help me only certain files work for me, and ive wasted about 30 cd-r's trying to burn things.

Cast128dreams
June 8th, 2005, 23:04
Dont worry buddy..I had the same problem till i installed Alchohol in my pc...
Look download the plain files of the emulator and the Selfboot inducer which you will find in the www.dcemulation.com very easily(search around a little bit there)...
Now open the selfboot inducer.Now it should ask you to open a file.Choose your emulator file.Then it will ask in which image(Nero,Disc juggler)you want the emulator....I suggest you in CDI.
Now just burn the image.
Ohh place a lot of roms because it wont be possible after that!!
Dont burn images with Nero 6 your Cd-rs will dessapear!!

SiZiOUS
June 9th, 2005, 01:24
Omg Wtf.....now every dam time I burn a cd with Alcohol120% it say error somthing is wrong! im just sitting here wasting my dam cd-r's! Can someone please help me only certain files work for me, and ive wasted about 30 cd-r's trying to burn things.
If you can run Chankast on your PC, try to burn your image on a CDRW, and run it with Chankast (because SMS PLUS runs in chankast).

If the CDRW runs, just create a image with Alcohol (MDS, for example) of this CDRW, and burn it in CDR in TAO Mode ;)

Dreambox
June 9th, 2005, 01:47
Well what ever it was it had sms and gc or gg or sumthin like that and it worked but its just a bunch of demos and small games, but im having this problem allot with various games.

SiZiOUS
June 10th, 2005, 13:17
yeah making selfboot's a hard thing, huh.

But bootdreams (http://www.consolevision.com/members/fackue/prj_bootdreams.shtml)'s very useful, when it works.

fackue
June 10th, 2005, 19:31
I discourage you to use any current version (0.2.1 and lower) of BootDreams. It's really buggy (it works perfectly if you create a CD image that's scrambled, with an IP.BIN, and the file name 1ST_READ.BIN, but still). I suggest Selfboot or Dir2boot until I get the newest version out.

SiZiOUS
June 10th, 2005, 19:36
Ok, thanks for the info. :)