PDA

View Full Version : What would you do to make the PSP better?

Lord_Rob
June 8th, 2005, 01:40
Since people have been telling me their likes and dislikes about the PSP i thought i'd ask them what they would do to make it better... I personally would have made the screen non-glare and invulnarable to scratches. I would also make the system waterproof... you know for a little fun in the sun.... :D I'd also make the system stronger...i heard that it can break easily... thats all i can think of now.....

Cap'n 1time
June 8th, 2005, 02:19
i would have added an icey machine... i love icey's.

SchmuckofNI
June 8th, 2005, 03:05
Replacement cases for the umds. Enough said.

shadowprophet
June 8th, 2005, 05:42
esily to have av/out , wouldnt it be smooth to be able to play your videos, music, and games on the big screen, (realizing its a portible of corse ) but still especally for the umd movies to have a mini on the go dvd player, i mean who couldnt develope a hatelust over somthing so ovious,,

*brought to you by the letters f and u, and the number 420 *

tidusuk123
June 8th, 2005, 14:51
I agree with ShadowProphet - AV in/out would be great. Also, screen protector as standard, and better L & R buttons (bit like the NDS).

Vimes220
June 8th, 2005, 16:44
6.1 surround sound :D

Greensprout
June 8th, 2005, 17:05
I was thinking the other day..

Why didn't they include a vibrator.. I mean a vibration thingy like in joypads?

tidusuk123
June 8th, 2005, 17:21
it might fall out of your hands if it vibrates, or damage the mechanisms inside.

most likely there was just not enough room for it - the DS will be getting vibration pack soon (to put inside the GBA slot).

Vimes220
June 8th, 2005, 22:19
I thought about a rumble/vibration device but then thought that if it had that the whole device (includeing the screen) would vibrate which i would find emmensley annoying

ganon
June 9th, 2005, 02:29
I was thinking the other day..

Why didn't they include a vibrator.. I mean a vibration thingy like in joypads?

it will rape the battery

shizzle
June 9th, 2005, 07:36
Id put a better battery in, or two, one on each side..

leggy
June 9th, 2005, 07:44
I want a really cool docking station with speakers attached.