PDA

View Full Version : Need help whit Null DC emulator

K1mimaro
June 10th, 2007, 07:45
Hello , i have problem starting Emulator [i have few Sega DC CD's and i have Record of The Lodoss War wich i die for to play] problem is i cant ajust that BIOS and Flash files , dont know where to find them dont know where to dl , dont know even what they are :) , so plz somebody whit some expirience help me , you can conntact me over MSN [[email protected]] TY in front.

JKKDARK
June 10th, 2007, 07:54
Dump the bios and flash from your Dreamcast console

K1mimaro
June 10th, 2007, 08:44
If i had one i would , but since that play ground closed and they sold all dreamcast's i dont have it .... that is why i m asking here ....

JKKDARK
June 10th, 2007, 16:51
Buy one from an online shop, because without the Bios and Flash you can't run the emulator.

K1mimaro
June 10th, 2007, 17:42
I have found them but emu still dont wana work , i installd chankast alpa 0.25 and its working but i m starting from cd it [last cd i had from DC , but on Null Dc it always ask me for image .... everything else i try it dont work and cd i have to test if its working its beyond repairs :)

K1mimaro
June 10th, 2007, 17:43
JKKDARK , i wana ask you a question , i saw somewere that you said Record of the Lodoss war is working whit NullDC emulator , i wish to know is it working whit Chankcast and also if you know where can i dl it on net , i dl some via utorrent but its not working ......

SSaxdude
June 10th, 2007, 17:55
Dump the bios and flash from your Dreamcast console

I highly doubt you dump all your bios and roms like you say you do.

JKKDARK
June 10th, 2007, 18:11
but on Null Dc it always ask me for image
You should mount the image on Daemon Tools and open nullDC and select the correct drive.

JKKDARK , i wana ask you a question , i saw somewere that you said Record of the Lodoss war is working whit NullDC emulator , i wish to know is it working whit Chankcast and also if you know where can i dl it on net , i dl some via utorrent but its not working ......
Reccord of lodoss War is playable on nullDC, but it freezes randomly with Chankast.
And download games is illegal, and since we don't support piracy, read the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=26&a=4).

I highly doubt you dump all your bios and roms like you say you do.
I take it as an offense. I'm not pirate, I dump my own stuff. And please don't go off-topic again because I will use the Report button.

K1mimaro
June 10th, 2007, 20:42
Sry guys but i m uber extreme pirater , i never possesd an original game , for bios and for Flash.bin files i dl them from internet and games i m dl also so sry about it :) so i did no dumping or what so ever :) , anyways i set chanksta to work and i think NullDc will also work just now need ROTLW :) ,anyways privet me if you are afraid of smthing like being calld a pirate :)