PDA

View Full Version : Please help with R4 Action Replay

thehitmanguava
June 11th, 2007, 02:11
Ok, so I just got my R4, and I have been trying for a very long time (with no success) to figure out how to use Action Replay cheats. :mad:

I have a Chinese R4 btw, and everything works fine except this. I have 1.09 downloaded, and the newest cheat database.

So according to R4's website guide http://www.r4ds.com/product-en.htm#a3 under the section of Operation of Action Replay cheat, when I highlight Pokemon Diamond (or any game, using as example), as if to launch it, there should be an option for Action Replay when I press Y right?

Well there isn't. I have tried making a user database using the Cheat code editor, for the name I put the ROM's name, and for the Game ID I put the one I got from the ROM, no luck.

Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

LucasMofo
June 11th, 2007, 20:24
I had this problem with mine too, except i had the english version. i downloaded the latest version yesterday (can't remember what it is, but its about a month old) and copied the files over. when i load up the r4 now, i have a crappy background but on each game before i selcect to load it i have 2 buttons displayed, cheat(y) and cheat, which i can select with the stylus. they come up by themselves and i dont have to press anything.
if you've already tried this then i dunno, but if you wanna pm with ur email i can send you my files in a zip to try if u want.

thehitmanguava
June 11th, 2007, 22:52
Well I think your files will be different than mine, since I am using the TChinese 1.09. I'll still PM you with my email though, worth a try.