PDA

View Full Version : Hello, again ... need help :)

K1mimaro
June 12th, 2007, 14:55
Guys i have 2 Emulators [chankasta 0.25 and NullDc]
i have game NBA 2k1 wich work on chankasta and dont work on NullDc and i have Record of Lodoss war wich dont work on any of those 2 emulators
On chankasta it gets to that sega part and then it report [the instruction at "0x8a45d792" referenced memory at "0x8a45d792".The memory could not be "read" . and on Null Dc i cant start anything :)
so plz can somebody help me , btw i dont have dreamcast and i dont have original cd's and i dont even know if i have set NullDc corectly ....
I would buy console and cd's if i had were to buy them ....

nate9999
June 12th, 2007, 15:27
I know nothing about nullDC or Chankast (my 16mb video card puts me quite far from ever having hope of experimenting with them), so someone else will have to help with that.

As for buying DC stuff and games, you can't find a better spot than e-bay right now. I have seen systems with controllers and a few games go literally for around 20 bucks (limited edition and rare stuff gets quite expensive though). And once you have your hands on the system and perephirals, i've seen individual games on there go for $1, depending on the game. It's very shocking really, considering i value my DC sooooo much, i wouldn't even get rid of mine for $100.

K1mimaro
June 13th, 2007, 11:29
Yeah i know ... but buying over E-bay is imposible for me right now , and i need only 1 game and that is Record of Lodoss war :)