PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew and Emulator Recommendations

TheLostProphet1790
June 13th, 2007, 04:20
I have been out of the homebrew seen for about a year because my psp broke and I finally got the money to repair it. Anyways what are some recommendations for homebrew and emulators that have come out. The only thing I have on it so far is FFVII, Tactics, Chrono Cross, and Vagrant Story.

Thanks in Advance

Oh and my firmware is 3.40OE

parkermauney
June 13th, 2007, 18:31
Super mario war and rRootage are some fun homebrews, gpSP=gba emu. Daedalus r11=N64 emu. DGen=Megadrive emu. Snes9x TYL=snes emu. NesterJ=Nes emu. Just to name a few.

sj1220
June 14th, 2007, 08:57
if you want free psp's ipods and stuff got to this site http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=159046 all you have to do is complete FREE offers i already got a free domain and a card which i can use online which has $25 on it

Saracchini
June 14th, 2007, 20:35
This is my emulators list:

Mega Drive/Genesis - DGen 1.70 (main emulator) and PSP Genesis (for games wich crashes or runs slow like Jurassic Park , Phantasy Star 2)
Master System /Game Gear - MMSPlus 1.1
CPS1 - CPS1PSP
CPS2 - CPS2PSP
NeoGeo, NeoGeo CD - MVSPSP/NCDZPSP
SNES - Ruka's SNES 9x TYL 0.42 me or the official release
GBA - gpSP

Some nice homebrews are the PC games ports like Doom, Duke Nukem (no music yet...),ScummVM,etc...

mastersho
June 14th, 2007, 20:42
thats a pretty soild lisy you got there Saracchini. the Music emu is worth giving a look as well.