PDA

View Full Version : umd case

b_simpson1999
June 13th, 2007, 11:02
well I got 2 umd which won't read on my psp cos of the glass bit of the case or the case it self around it is broke (not like broke so u the disk bit has come out), I don't want to get new ones (even though there cheaper now), and i can't take them back cos of this problem even with the recipt, so just wonder if there any way to fix it so it can be read by my psp, hope somebody can help thanks.

pt9087
June 13th, 2007, 15:01
Hmm, i didnt understand "the glass bit"??

HAMMIEZ
June 13th, 2007, 15:46
I think its possible to transplant the disk part into a demo case or something....

you really should have made backups.

pt9087
June 13th, 2007, 16:09
Lmao, i thought he was on about the Drive, Silly me!

b_simpson1999
June 13th, 2007, 17:07
well i didn't get a demo disk, and i have got them back up but my psp only seem to play them using http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/369769 devhook via usb (if u know wot i mean)

parkermauney
June 13th, 2007, 22:05
You mean illegal isos?

JK, it's not illegal if you own the game.

b_simpson1999
June 14th, 2007, 11:21
if I push on the silver bit in the middle i can take the plasic bit with the UMD in blue wrighting out (sometimes u have to try and get this small circle thing out by other means), so i have to take it out while playing and put it in while am not playing.
p.s the second umd is a bit harder i think cos the bottom half of the circle hasn't come loose enough and the umd isn't broke enough
p.ss don't let ur mum do it cos she broke the metal bit in the middle but looks like it can be super glue back together to hopefully work on the 2nd umd