PDA

View Full Version : FFVII PSP OE 3.4-A Glitches

Ethos34`9
June 14th, 2007, 02:46
I haven't tried FFVII in any other versions of the OE, but in 3.4 I'm having major glitches with any attacks that involve Mist (I've had crashes from AB Cannon (among others) and they occur more and more after the Corel part in Disc 1).
Aeris' Seal Evil Limit Break also seems to glitch the game.

I'm using my own ripped Iso, but I've made a few versions and all have this problem, and overclocking also doesn't have an effect. I've played a few other games with no glitches whatsoever.

Are there any plugins or anything that may help?

dylandangles
June 14th, 2007, 04:42
3.40OE has had problems with a lot of games. I suggest you use popsloader and try an earlier version of pops.

Ethos34`9
June 14th, 2007, 07:02
I've got Pops running with CWCHEAT to deal with the memorycard deal, but the problem is I can never get CWCHEAT to run unless I do it off of a reset. So, if I first start the game, I can't get CWCHEAT (in order to apply 3.4 pops saves to 3.1 pops save mrc) to load unless I reset from the PSX menu. However, 3.1 pops obviously doesn't have a reset function.
I've tried a few things, like going into the MENU of the PSP while the game is loaded and applying CWCHEAT there and loading the memory card, but the game just freezes before I can even get out of that MENU.

Any ideas?

*EDIT*

Ok I got the CWCHEAT file to work in 3.4 OE in both card slots, but as soon as I use Popsloader with either pops 3.1 or 3.11, it'll crash everytime I try to load the Mem Card 1, but if i load the file into Memory Card 2, it won't crash, but it also won't recognize that a card is in Slot 2, either. Any suggestions? It seems like some people have gotten this to work in the past. I ran a new game in POPS 3.1 and 3.11 and they were both fine (missing the battle intros, but alas they weren't glitchy)