PDA

View Full Version : Official psp store games won't load 3.40oae

izblilc
June 15th, 2007, 15:19
I have version 3.40 oea, just upgraded from 3.10 oea this morning. I have all of my owned games backed up as .iso's on my 4g mem stick, And i purchased 4 games from the sony store online via the ps3. However, I used my friends psp to connect and download the games, because i did not have mine present. I now have all the games transfered, everything labeled right, and all files. BUT!!! Everytime I go to launch Rally Cross, or any of them actually, I get error The game cannot load (80020401) or close to that number. Can anyone help???

PLEASE?

all .iso's still work.
the official sony downloads, do not.

splodger15
June 15th, 2007, 15:28
were they downloaded to your PSP. I think this mat have something to do with the OE PS1 emulator although not 100% sure

Nicko01
June 15th, 2007, 16:19
if you have an official one, all you have to do is use a program (I use IceTea 1.3) to extract the iso from the eboot.pbp and recompile it into a new eboot compatable with custom firmware. It will work just the same as official eboots do.

izblilc
June 15th, 2007, 20:49
if you have an official one, all you have to do is use a program (I use IceTea 1.3) to extract the iso from the eboot.pbp and recompile it into a new eboot compatable with custom firmware. It will work just the same as official eboots do.

i'm using IceTea v1.3 to extract a .iso from the original sony store eboot for Rally Cross. After i extract the .iso, i create a new eboot using icetea 1.3. After i select the game, i get the P.O.P.S. logo, then a blank screen. nothing loads. I hit HOME and the menu appears, with the manual and so on, that all works, but no game. Any one know whats going on?
izblilc is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

izblilc
June 15th, 2007, 20:50

i'm using IceTea v1.3 to extract a .iso from the original sony store eboot for Rally Cross. After i extract the .iso, i create a new eboot using icetea 1.3. After i select the game, i get the P.O.P.S. logo, then a blank screen. nothing loads. I hit HOME and the menu appears, with the manual and so on, that all works, but no game. Any one know whats going on?

hodgy47
June 16th, 2007, 10:27
Go to www.dark-alex.org and download ps1 decrypter it decodes ps1 iso's downloaded from the store for use with custom firms.

-EDIT- I have added the file cos i have already.

parkermauney
June 16th, 2007, 22:16
I gave it to him and he said it doesn't work.

MattZani
June 19th, 2007, 14:41
Any games downloaded from the PSN are now locked to the PSP is downloaded to.

just redownload them, you've got 4 more downloads.