PDA

View Full Version : ICETEA 1.3 problem.....

izblilc
June 15th, 2007, 20:47
Im using IceTea v1.3 to extract a .iso from the original sony store eboot for Rally Cross. After i extract the .iso, i create a new eboot using icetea 1.3. After i select the game, i get the P.O.P.S. logo, then a blank screen. nothing loads. I hit HOME and the menu appears, with the manual and so on, that all works, but no game. Any one know whats going on?

parkermauney
June 15th, 2007, 20:50
Try extracting it with simple pops gui, that always works for me.

Nicko01
June 15th, 2007, 21:05
It might not be compatable...?
I haven't seen it on any compatability lists, so it may not be compatable.
also, try doing it without any customizations to your psp and with no active plugins.

izblilc
June 15th, 2007, 21:08

hey i tried that just now, and it comes up an error when i try to extract the iso from the original eboot.

however, i used the iso extracted from the original eboot when i used icetea, and i get the same thing, a black screen after the psone load-up.

could it maybe be the fact that im using 3.40 oeA?

izblilc
June 15th, 2007, 21:32

hey i tried that just now, and it comes up an error when i try to extract the iso from the original eboot.

however, i used the iso extracted from the original eboot when i used icetea, and i get the same thing, a black screen after the psone load-up.

could it maybe be the fact that im using 3.40 oeA?

parkermauney
June 15th, 2007, 22:34
hey i tried that just now, and it comes up an error when i try to extract the iso from the original eboot.Try using dax's eboot decryptor.
http://exophase.com/files/psp/psxdecrypt.rar

I forgot you said it was a psn game. :p

izblilc
June 16th, 2007, 00:03
Try using dax's eboot decryptor.
http://exophase.com/files/psp/psxdecrypt.rar

I forgot you said it was a psn game. :p

hey is there a newer version than the link provided? It wont run because i'm not running the 3.03 kernel, im on 3.40 oe.