PDA

View Full Version : Remote Joy (PSP to PC) Help.

Garca
June 16th, 2007, 04:49
Hey, Garca again.

I wanted to thank you all for helping me with information about upgrading to 3.40 OE-A.

But not i have another problem.

Im trying to Use RemoteJoy to play my PSP games on the PC screen, but this 1 and only problem is blocking me to archive that.

When i try to install LibUSB and it asks me to locate psp.inf i do that then click ok...but this message pops up everytime i do so.."The Specified Location does not contain information about your hardware" and it wouldnt let me go any further.

I heard from someone on youtube to use Chilly Willy's Key Cleaner to fix some issues to correct the problem i have now due to using Hen-D to upgrade to 3.40 OE on this damned TA-082 Motherboard....but it didn't work.

after i get this problem fixed i should have everything i want out the psp to keep me entertained.

help please.

pt9087
June 16th, 2007, 13:37
Try this one! :thumbup:

The only thing with psp gamepad is the analog dont work

extract the attached file to desktop,
go to luaplayer/applications/pspgamepad,
open the Index.Lua with notpad,
were it says "pc_ip = "192.168.0.1" type in your router i.p, save and close.

It uses the first connection on the PSP,
copy the 2 luaplayer folders to PSP/GAME and start it on the PSP (disable WEP before running)
run in the attached file there is src folder, run the reciever.exe in there... press a few buttons on the PSP and if its working, the green light will flash

(to find out your i.p on router go to, start, run, type "cmd" then type ipconfig/all and your i.p will be under your router name)

readme is in there!

Garca
June 19th, 2007, 15:06
lol, well as usually i figured it all out.

But im missing a program so i could use my Joystick

its called Joy.exe? so i could organize my keys ..do you all have this file?

Mr-S
August 9th, 2007, 12:10
has ne1 got remotejoy running on 3.52m33- 4, it was running fine until the update.... the plugins dont seem load anymore all i get from psph is "loading modules...ready." but host0:>/ doesnt show up

arklogic
November 4th, 2007, 05:48
i'm having this problem right now. what is the solution?

greenblobo2
December 4th, 2007, 20:31
hey i no this is prob a noob question but when i start it it says "the game cannot be started the data is curupt"?

preetyforu
December 27th, 2007, 08:35
Make sure your PSP is connected to your computer via a USB cable.

2) Make sure that you do not already have the PSP device detected and bad in your Device Manager. Check by going to Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager. Look for devices with the yellow warning sign on them. Remember to show hidden devices by going to View -> Show Hidden Devices. If you have some broken devices listed there that you think is the PSP, highlight it and then DELETE it or right click on it and Uninstall it.

3) Turn on your PSP and then run PSP Link 3.0 OE. Your computer should do the little USB detection beep and you should get your prompt to install the drivers.

***** You MUST make sure that your IDStorage keys are not messed up if you have a TA-082/086 motherboard! To check if your keys are correct, visit the KeyCleaner thread on **********. I've linked to it in the ReadMe-LibUSB.txt documentation file. *****

preety
webmaster
http://www.entertainmentvenues.org

Drake407
March 5th, 2008, 20:43
yer i have a question i have got all the stuff installed on my psp and it recagnises it on my pc But when i go to use it the screen on my pc dous not go to what is on my psp screen and my psp screen goes black and my buttons do not work but wen i remove the remotejoy.prx & usbhostfs.prx from my seplugins my buttons work and so on but the program still douse not work >.> i relly whant this to work but it not shoing me eny sighs of that happaning can you help me please. ?:confused::thumbup:

((sorry about my spelling even spell check dousent no what my words are lol )) http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2697/shermiepinkop6yy3.gif