PDA

View Full Version : Web browser acting weird.

parkermauney
June 17th, 2007, 15:48
My little cousin has a 3.03 psp, he won't get into homebrew, so I don't worry about it. I wrote a little portal for it, and it loads and everything, but the flash games come up with, "Page could not be loaded". It loads the html fine. He's on official fw, so I can't reformat the flash1.

razorak
June 17th, 2007, 16:35
erm...did u make sure that the flash file was saved for flash player 6?? (or was it 7?? i forgot xD)

parkermauney
June 17th, 2007, 16:50
They used to work, it just stopped. Would restoring default settings work?

splodger15
June 17th, 2007, 17:41
Try restoring the settings. But if he doesnt care about homebrew you might aswell update him

mnuhaily22
June 21st, 2007, 14:33
Try restoring the settings. But if he doesnt care about homebrew you might aswell update him
UPDATE=EVIL:eek:
MAYBE HE WILL CHANGE....:o
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Gene
June 21st, 2007, 17:31
Custom firmware is not only about the homebrew and games. It has a lot of saftey measures like recovery mode and flash0 usb. If I were you I would get him to custom firmware because it is safe and you can customize it any way you want. Not to mention he could put his ps1 games on it. :D

parkermauney
June 21st, 2007, 17:39
Yeah, but he'll never use it. And where would he find an unpatched gta? I don't even know if his parents would let him have it.

@ Gene
Yeah, but I'm sure he won't brick it on official fw, I'm the only one who knows how to update it.