PDA

View Full Version : psp probably bricked, but...

satty
June 19th, 2007, 19:31
I had a 3.4 OE-a custom firmware on my psp, I'm pretty sure i didn't have any recovery stuff on there. Anyway, my psp light turns green when i turn it on, but then nothing else happens. I dropped it on cement right b4 this happened, but i also let my little cousin use it like an hour earlier, and that was the first time I turned it on since then. Me and My Katamari was in, so he may have done the 2.60 update. does this sound like it was updated and bricked, or would dropping it onto cement from 4 feet (which ive prolly done a half dozen times b4) make it do this. Any way i can be sure/fix it? I saw that the sony de-bricker was leaked (f those bastards for not releasing it for free), anyone know what the status of that is?

jonezybaby
June 19th, 2007, 19:57
2 run recovery, hold the power button till completely off then hold R and turn power on! theres should be ur recovery, if ya still get nothin chances are uve f***ed sumet inside!

splodger15
June 19th, 2007, 20:15
You have recovery I dont think "Me And My Katamari " Would have done it as you are at 3.40 OE so the update would have not run. Did you have any apps on your PSP Eg: Flashing apps