PDA

View Full Version : im a noob, have a question:O)

unholygoat
June 21st, 2007, 06:27
im pretty retarded, so lets get that out in the open first :OD

i've just gotten a psp, and it has firmware 3.50 on it. my question is, are there any snes/gba emulators that will run on 3.50? i wanna keep it at 3.50 because of the remote play if possible, if not, how can i downgrade to 1.50 (i think thats the version) so i can run the emu's.

parkermauney
June 21st, 2007, 06:44
Nope, sooooorry. You'll have to wait for a downgrader. And before you ask, there is no possible way as of now.

Gene
June 21st, 2007, 06:46
im pretty retarded, so lets get that out in the open first :OD

i've just gotten a psp, and it has firmware 3.50 on it. my question is, are there any snes/gba emulators that will run on 3.50? i wanna keep it at 3.50 because of the remote play if possible, if not, how can i downgrade to 1.50 (i think thats the version) so i can run the emu's.

Sorry to be the guy to inform you but as of current time everything past 3.30 is still uncracked. so your best bet is to either

1. Get a new psp with version 2.8, or 3.03 if you have unpatched LCS, then downgrade to 1.5 and upgrade to custom frimware 3.40oe

2. You can wait for a breakthrough in downgrade methods. and trust me if you are patient, you will be rewarded in time. People used to say 1.5 was unhackable.
Basically yeah.

parkermauney
June 21st, 2007, 07:16
You're phail too. Everything 3.10 and up is still uncracked.

Flatland
June 21st, 2007, 09:23
TRY TO BACK UP YOUR FLASH0 AND FLASH1 BY LOADING YOUR PSP ON. A RECOVERY MODE WILL SHOW

HERE HOW!:

POWER ON YOUR PSP HOLD+R
ADVANCE>
TOGGLE USB FLASH0 CLICK X
(TO ENABLE USB FLASH0)
THEN COPY ALL THE FOLDER ON IT AND BACK UP IT
AFTER U BACK UP IT ALL
TOGGLE USB FLASH0 AGAIN TO UNPLUG
NEXT>
TOGGLE USB FLASH1 (SAME PROCEDURE)
DONT FORGET TO BACK IT UP

AFTER U BACK IT UP OVERWRITE FLASH0 AND FLASH1 BY COPY & PASTE I HAVE MY BACK UP OF MY PSP VERSION 3.03 OE-C PM ME IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT..... SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY BACK UP. I BRICK MY PSP LIKE DARK_ALEX AND I FIGURE IT HOW TO UNBRICK IT, ITS LIKE A DA VINCI CODE :rofl: TAKE ME A WHOLE DAY TO FIGURE IT HOW ITS A MIND BREAKING ..... :thumbup: I HOPE 1 DAY I CHAT DARK_ALEX SO I CAN ASK AND LEARN MUCH HOW HE DO IT ALL...... HEHEHE

eatnooM
June 21st, 2007, 09:35
Disregard that last post, you can't do any of that with your current firmware. I believe the poster must have been intoxicated.

Flatland
June 21st, 2007, 09:44
I BRICK MY PSP AND GO TO MY FRIEND WHO OWNED DIFFERENT KIND OF PSP WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS AND I JUST OVERWRITE MY FLASH0 AND FLASH1 BUT I DONT FORGOT TO BACK UP MY FLASH0 AND FLASH1 BUT DONT CARE IF I DONT HAVE BACK UP BECAUSE HE HAVE THE VERSION I WANT 3.03 OE-C :p

TRY IT MAKE SOME FUN OF YOUR PSP :thumbup:

Man
June 21st, 2007, 10:31
Are you seriously that ****ing retarded. The psp is 3.5, not 3.03, not 2.81 and not 1.5. Stop giving this poor guy false hope, i find it disgusting. Im really sorry for you, person with 3.50, if you bought it at a chain store, take it back and say that there are deadpixels or somthing and you want your money back, my friend did it, twice. then go on ebay, and buy ont for like 150$, i wish you the best of luck. and to above spammer, GTFO!

unholygoat
June 21st, 2007, 16:23
heh thanks all for your help guys. i'll see what i can do. i appreciate all the comments. thanks again.

BlackShark
June 21st, 2007, 22:22
well aright, Good luck

S34MU5
June 21st, 2007, 22:39
TRY TO BACK UP YOUR FLASH0 AND FLASH1 BY LOADING YOUR PSP ON. A RECOVERY MODE WILL SHOW

HERE HOW!:

POWER ON YOUR PSP HOLD+R
ADVANCE>
TOGGLE USB FLASH0 CLICK X
(TO ENABLE USB FLASH0)
THEN COPY ALL THE FOLDER ON IT AND BACK UP IT
AFTER U BACK UP IT ALL
TOGGLE USB FLASH0 AGAIN TO UNPLUG
NEXT>
TOGGLE USB FLASH1 (SAME PROCEDURE)
DONT FORGET TO BACK IT UP

AFTER U BACK IT UP OVERWRITE FLASH0 AND FLASH1 BY COPY & PASTE I HAVE MY BACK UP OF MY PSP VERSION 3.03 OE-C PM ME IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT..... SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY BACK UP. I BRICK MY PSP LIKE DARK_ALEX AND I FIGURE IT HOW TO UNBRICK IT, ITS LIKE A DA VINCI CODE :rofl: TAKE ME A WHOLE DAY TO FIGURE IT HOW ITS A MIND BREAKING ..... :thumbup: I HOPE 1 DAY I CHAT DARK_ALEX SO I CAN ASK AND LEARN MUCH HOW HE DO IT ALL...... HEHEHE

I BRICK MY PSP AND GO TO MY FRIEND WHO OWNED DIFFERENT KIND OF PSP WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS AND I JUST OVERWRITE MY FLASH0 AND FLASH1 BUT I DONT FORGOT TO BACK UP MY FLASH0 AND FLASH1 BUT DONT CARE IF I DONT HAVE BACK UP BECAUSE HE HAVE THE VERSION I WANT 3.03 OE-C :p

TRY IT MAKE SOME FUN OF YOUR PSP :thumbup:
OMG LETS TALK UTTER SHITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS,

Please disregard these 2 posts, they are utter Bulls**t

pun1sh3r
June 23rd, 2007, 04:19
Ah...that sucks, was your PSP like that right when you got it!? My brother just got one brand new at 2.71.