PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider on PSP - hangs on game start

nl74
June 21st, 2007, 13:43
Hello

Does anybody know how to get Tomb Raider 1 working on a PSP. I own a PAL copy of the game which I have tried on custom FW 3.03 up to 3.40 both in pal and converted (via paladin) format, I have also ripped it several times just in case it was a bad rip.

The game loads just fine but hangs as soon as I try and start a new game.

I have heard something about a CDDA patch but am unsure of the details.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

jonezybaby
June 21st, 2007, 17:06
on the main psp side of this site scroll down and on the left is the cdda version of the converter i think!!

hodgy47
June 21st, 2007, 23:45
my psp version si 3.03 OE-C but my tomb rider legend dont hang even i play new game or load my save game

i dont know whats the problem i would love to help you in your problem by uploading my ride tomb rider legend (601MB) but its so big file to upload.....

Tell me do you have a habit of hijacking threads and talking about crap that no one needs to know, He is talking about the psx copy of tomb raider 1 and converting for use in popstation not the tomb raider legends for PSP.
And uploading any psp game is piracy and against DCemu rules.

BelmontSlayer
June 22nd, 2007, 02:39
Trying using the NTSC-U version. A lot of PAL games have problems with Popstation.

nl74
June 22nd, 2007, 09:27
Thanks, I'll have a look for the download. I only own the PAL copy of ther game, so maybe looking on ebay for the NTSC version could be an option too.

nl74
June 22nd, 2007, 09:35
I found the link but there is no download there for the cdda popstation only instructions on how to use it.

nl74
June 25th, 2007, 09:19
I finally found the modified popstation on PSPupdates however when i ran the game it fails to start with the code CA000005. I re-ripped it (again) this time with clone CD but got the same problem.

Any ideas