PDA

View Full Version : Zsnexbox and neogenesis for 360

Souls_of_korn
June 21st, 2007, 23:40
Hey i was wandering if this would work. well actually ive tried it. i downloaded both zsnexbox and neogenesis and burnt each one on a cd. i put neogenesis in my 360 and it loaded up like a regular xbox 1 game and it said its not supported. well i was wandering if theres any way to make a sftware emulator for it like microsoft does for the bacwards compatabilty? any ways any help would be apreciated.

JKKDARK
June 22nd, 2007, 00:01
I don't think it's possible. The only emulator wokring is a nes emulator, but i don't remember the name

Souls_of_korn
June 22nd, 2007, 00:08
well the nes emulator nes cafe runs through media center. thats not what im trying to do though. because you that microsoft has to make individual emulators for xbox 1 games to play on 360. why cant you make a software emulator for neogen or zsnexbox. im sure you would program one and alll that but is it possibal.

Souls_of_korn
June 24th, 2007, 04:16
hey for anyone else who looks at this in the future. why doesnt anyone who under stands progrmming and all that(i for 1 doesnt and i just had an idea but no skill to go through with it.) why cant you just code or take an existing xbox 1 emulator and convert it or program it for 360. i dunno its just an idea. and also. why isnt it or is possible to just make an xbox 1 emulator to work on 360 by making something like a program that runs like an update would on the 360 to "support" the said original xbox one title while in reallity its just the emulator. once again its just a thought. its almost the same with backups of xbox 1 games. you can play them on the 360 because of the software emulators needed for backwardscompatability on the 360. pretty much theres no copy protection. thats why i got neogenesis to come up as an xbox1 game on my 360 because the emulator is in xbox 1 format. i just need some one to make an "update" for it in order to use it on my 360. any ways sorry for rambling i just thought why hasent any one thought of that. and if they have why woudnt work. thanks for any feed back at all.

mesosade
June 25th, 2007, 21:52
You can't just 'create' an update for your 360 containing the emulator. xbox live will simply auto-detect your hacked firmware and block your console from live and from what i've heard...worse. The only way for a LONG time is going to be the god ol modchip or paying for XNA i'm afraid.

Souls_of_korn
July 1st, 2007, 21:00
im not talking through xbox live. im talking one you put on a cd and boot up.

Souls_of_korn
July 1st, 2007, 21:01
im not talking through xbox live. im talking one you put on a cd and boot up.

carlitx
October 27th, 2007, 18:13
i doubt that will work beacuse if it did we would not need hack firm ware or modchips to play a backed up game. it just is not possible unless they can do it through the whole linux live CD expliot with king kong.