PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Port Coming Soon ??

wraggster
June 11th, 2005, 21:06
Sniperdude posted this over at <a href="http://www.psp-vault.com/module-pnForum-viewtopic-topic-1321.psp" target="_blank" >PSP-Vault Forums</a>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>Just working on porting PCSX to PSP, and I need assistance in getting a functional PSP unit to test my binary compilations on.

The pc version of the PSP emulator is not yet advanced enough to run synchronized versions of dynamic libraries, like cdrom - umdrom, decodingXA, the PSX1001.bin bios [PsxBios.h/dll], HLE interpreter, memory card headers, etc...

If you think you can assist in any way on my project, besides monetary value, please contact me.

I am currently in need of a good GFX designer, someone who can integrate the UMD drive to a dll.

I am currently working on a mainpath_umd -> PSP driver converter, but I really need some people who can use a MIPS disassembler...

ELF specifies a standard format for mapping your code on disk to a complete executable image stored in ram, that consists of code, a stack, a heap (for reference), and all the libraries you link against.

I'm also thinking about netplay function over XLINK KAI oor local WLAN.

Either way, here's my site, and I'd appreciate any donations towards a 1.0 Japanese PSP.

http://sniperdude.farvista.net/</BLOCKQUOTE>

Legit or not only time will tell, he certainly sounds like he knows the score

ganon
June 11th, 2005, 22:19
yeah but he aint even got a psp so he may be more far off then he knows

WHurricane16
June 11th, 2005, 23:08
He can program to specs, initially. It's not like this emu will be ready anytime soon ;)

Maybe he figures this is the easiest way for him to get one. I don't know what to think about this either way.

aseddon130
June 12th, 2005, 13:41
soon he wont need just a 1.0 PSP :D

Uzeless
June 12th, 2005, 22:06
All he needs to do is go to www.importmadness.co.uk and exchange 170 beer tokens for one.

shizzle
June 13th, 2005, 07:54
thats a version 1.5....