PDA

View Full Version : Help ! ..

adnanjabbar
June 23rd, 2007, 21:37
Hey i had a PSP ( US Version )
and i have installed homebrew 3.40 OE-A by Dark Alex ....

Now i had a Netgear WGR614v7 Wireless Router , i connect my PSP with it and start taking update of 3.50 OE-A ... but when it completed i tried to install it ... it gives me erroe

--------------------
The Game Could Not Be Started
(DADADADA)
--------------------

i dont know what is this ... cause i am new to this homebrew stuff and PSP ..ofcourse .. help me out

and can anyone tell me the way to configure my WGR614v7 to get a Static IP for my PSPRadio Software ... i shall be very thankfull

Regards

Dr. ADI
Pakistan !

parkermauney
June 23rd, 2007, 21:47
DON'T DO THAT!

That's an official sony update.

Don't ever touch that icon as long as you live.

adnanjabbar
June 23rd, 2007, 21:52
ohhh ... ok .. i be carefull about it ... :) ... what about the static IP setting ..

parkermauney
June 23rd, 2007, 22:09
Can't help you mane, I don't really get what your asking. (Mine works fine with default settings.)

adnanjabbar
June 23rd, 2007, 22:17
Well parkermauney ... actually i have a
ADSL Modem ok i am connected to internet ..
than i had a Wireless Router of Netgear WGR614v7 Connected to it ... i need to setup a static ip .. i mean to get my PSP Radio application to work ... ! .. i dont know why its not working ... though ..

Cause i dont know how to setup a static ip ... on my Networking router.!

adnanjabbar
June 23rd, 2007, 22:18
i am really sorry but unfortunatly i am good in this networking stuff .. !

----------------------------------

no no ... its the router connecting address .. 192.168.1.1 ... i mean to say i need a static ip address so that i can enable it .. on the PSP Radio software and it can connect to the Router through that static ip and connect to shoutcast server for live radio streaming ... i hope now you have understood me well :) ..

parkermauney
June 23rd, 2007, 22:22
You mean to connect to the router? You could try 192.168.1.1 which is most routers default.
(Tell me if that's not what you need.)

For future reference, use the edit button instead of double posting.

laughtub
June 23rd, 2007, 22:25
he was update haha

jedikevin20
June 23rd, 2007, 22:29
don;t update man. do not!!!. Stop yourself now. You may have some game thats 3.50 required but wait man jut wait. its so not worth sony updating then having to wait forever till someone make downgrader for that firmware. they getting close to 3.50 dark alex custom firmware version anyway. just hold out man. omg. Don;t tell me you updated please don't :(

adnanjabbar
June 23rd, 2007, 22:43
i havent updated bro .. i have cancelled it ... thankx .. woosh ! .. hehehe ...

but i need the 2nd help .. if you could help me out .. ! ..

robotdevil
June 24th, 2007, 14:32
Clarification please.

Do you require your incoming IP from your ISP to be a static address? Or do you have a device on your network that requires a static address (i.e. something connected to your router such as your PSP).

I do networking all day long so if you can give me the right information I can help you here.