PDA

View Full Version : i formatted mem stick and no game 1.50 or otehr files should i create?

LonelyTyme
June 25th, 2007, 01:44
yea title says all none of my original folders form when i first downgraded are there should i just remake folders and can someone pls send me the vsh/resource stuff deleted all mine so psp is semi bricked cause screen is all black >.< tried to put in a new theme modder and it didnt work so yea >.> thx

btw i run 3.03oe so i need those files i need ALL of them in vsh/resource and i think once i can get those files i will just downgrade via programs already on psp thx again ^.^

Flatland
June 25th, 2007, 02:06
here's my back up i hope it help...

3.03 OE

Welshboy
June 25th, 2007, 02:33
You could always go into recovery mode and go back to 1.5?

LonelyTyme
June 25th, 2007, 02:51
ty so much flatland for the hlp im back to the old psp with my games on it ^.^ hey you know any tutorials on how to get version 3.40 oe-a and a tutorial on putting modded themes on? i sure dont want to do that whole process again and i rly want this theme on my psp but its for 3.40 http://evolvexmb.com/Main/modules/wordpress/?p=71#comments any ideas?

Flatland
June 25th, 2007, 08:07
your welcome, just keep good care of that back up... do some stuff with your psp just dont mess up with that back up if u got problem i have lots of back up firmware..... i do not have a firware of 3.40oe ill'd like to keep my firmware 3.03OE-C. If the bug was fix on 3.40oe maybe the upgrade will do :)

pt9087
June 25th, 2007, 19:09
here's my back up i hope it help...

3.03 OE

Dont give out your full backup... you will cause a brick