PDA

View Full Version : Paint Apps, I want a good one

Dragonic
June 25th, 2007, 18:16
Does it exist any good Paint Apps?? I want one of these:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aGbsqYdWSrQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C12oQalay9Q&mode=related&search=

but I don't know if I can get them somewhere... Can I download them somewhere?? If not, please post a link to a good DS paint application. I want an app there you can change the opacity, that would be nice. Well, thanks in advance.

DanTheManMS
June 25th, 2007, 21:04
The main ones I know of are Phidias and the recently released "Colors!" app.

Dragonic
June 26th, 2007, 16:19
ok! I downloaded "Colors!" yesterday, but It's some kind of bug in it... I'm using a Nintendo DS, not the Lite version(I don't know if it depend on that), and what I know, it isn't anything destroy in it... But I can't make a line with full opacity. I need to draw the same line over and over again to make it more clearly. So my problem whit that app is that it draws every line with very low opacity level... Can I fix that?? Oh ,and one thing more, I'va DLDI patched for my R4DS.

Phidias: I can't draw anything... I can only use the fill tool, I can't use the brush or the pen. What's wrong??

Now I've fix it! I just put the brushes in the root folder on my SD card :D! But I still want "Colors!" to work, can someone help??

Now I've fixed "Colors!" too! I just downloaded version 1.02. Instead of 1.01. and in the new version I could calibrate the pressure! Everything works fine! Thanks for your answer DanTheManMS!

kcajblue
June 27th, 2007, 00:52
colors is touch sensitive.
if you want it darker, press harder.

EDIT: lol. im kinda tired and i didnt read your edits.

bobtheninjaoffood
July 4th, 2007, 21:08
ok! I downloaded "Colors!" yesterday, but It's some kind of bug in it... I'm using a Nintendo DS, not the Lite version(I don't know if it depend on that), and what I know, it isn't anything destroy in it... But I can't make a line with full opacity. I need to draw the same line over and over again to make it more clearly. So my problem whit that app is that it draws every line with very low opacity level... Can I fix that?? Oh ,and one thing more, I'va DLDI patched for my R4DS.

Phidias: I can't draw anything... I can only use the fill tool, I can't use the brush or the pen. What's wrong??

Now I've fix it! I just put the brushes in the root folder on my SD card :D! But I still want "Colors!" to work, can someone help??

Now I've fixed "Colors!" too! I just downloaded version 1.02. Instead of 1.01. and in the new version I could calibrate the pressure! Everything works fine! Thanks for your answer DanTheManMS!
fill in a the screen black then save it as a brush
then when you you use the brush the black screen will be the dot of your brush

bobtheninjaoffood
July 4th, 2007, 21:09
fill in a the screen black then save it as a brush
then when you you use the brush the black screen will be the dot of your brush
oops didnt read that you fixed it sorry