PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer ps2 saves from psp to ps2

sunjeev
June 26th, 2007, 10:44
I was wondering is there any way to transfer a ps2 save from psp to the ps2 through the psp usb or any other way?
I really want to get the ps2 pes6 optionfile on my pc to the ps2.:confused:

Anonymous D
June 26th, 2007, 11:43
theonly way is to get an action replay max or max evo, and use your psp as a usb drive with it. then get the save onto your psp and use action replays memory manager to copy it onto the memory card.

note: if you buy the evo version youll get a usb stick you can use intead of your psp

Balthasar00
June 26th, 2007, 16:28
There's another way.. If you have a fat ps2 + independence exploit installed, you could use Launchelf to browse then copy your saves from PS1 MC to a usb drive (like the psp). Convert PS1 format saves to Epsxe using PSX raw converter and psx game edit.

From the readme :

sony psx -> epsxe, the steps:
----------------------------
1-/copy your ps1 saves from your ps2 using ulaunchelf+usb_thumbdrive to your "psx raw converter" folder on your pc.
2-/convert them to .mcs (by drag&drop) using "psx raw converter" now you should have something like (SCES-00780kain.mcs).
3/-open "psx game edit 1.60" and drag and drop your newly converted ".mcs" files to "psx game edit 1.60".
4/-now you should be able to see their icons after that you just have to save the memorycard to ".mc" and rename it to ".mcr" for epsxe.

Ar MAX isin't necessary but if you didn't installed an exploit in your Ps2 MC yet, it would help alot to have it.