PDA

View Full Version : Urgent...need HELP PLEASE!!!

reve4rekcah
June 27th, 2007, 06:12
I was looking for a way to uninstall psp pikey, and i found in a thread that u can uninstall it in flash0, but i didn't know what files i needed to delete, so i deleted everything in there and now my psp wouldn't start.......
Is my psp doomed...... some1 please help me!!!

ninja9393
June 27th, 2007, 07:56
you deleated your psp's flash...

reve4rekcah
June 27th, 2007, 08:32
you deleated your psp's flash...
.....any solutions?.....or do i have to go find a  person to fix it....

AvengedSevenfold Fan
June 27th, 2007, 21:10
this is almost funny enough to make me not belive you. no. ur psp is fried out completely.

splodger15
June 27th, 2007, 22:13
lol lmao rofl <<<<<<<<<< Why>>>>>>>>>>>>

You will not fix that PSP without modchip I suggest you buy a gameboy

parkermauney
June 27th, 2007, 22:15
Why the hell would you do that? lol

I'm loling on a kiosk pc and everyone's staring at me.

Saracchini
June 27th, 2007, 23:59
You deleted all files of flash0 ?
It's sad but you have a true bricked PSP.And no way to turn back... only a modchip will fix it. Otherwise you can use it as nice paperweight.There are rummors about a unbricker PSP battery but for me is a fake...

wolfpack
June 28th, 2007, 01:38
you bricked it, you shouldntve deleted everything in there. you need to get a modchip or maybe wait for a while for the psp unbricker battery to somehow make its way across the blackmarket.

Peter!
June 28th, 2007, 02:53
Im a noob, but even im not that much of a noob :d

hoofster
June 28th, 2007, 09:42
man,jeez, give the guy a break, his psp just died.

i dont know how ya feel dude but i will give you
a 1 minute silence for your loss.

:o

factor remix
June 30th, 2007, 04:14
hahaha... you broke your psp :D

Im sorry man, its so sad... :(

xg917
June 30th, 2007, 04:29
not funny.... same thing happend to me but unintentionally. i just simply replaced the whole flash 0 with a back up but it broke my psp. and i wasnt even a noob at that time.
i kno how hard it is to lose something that ment to u a lot considering it is the best gaming device..

mnuhaily22
June 30th, 2007, 05:18
I'm sorry m8, but nothing can fix your PSP now except a modchip...

XioN980
June 30th, 2007, 05:24
sorry to here that but picture this:

What you did was just like going into your hard drive and deleting your OS, wiping it completely, you've got the hardware but nothing to use it with

parkermauney
June 30th, 2007, 16:27
Well, that's sort of right.

With a pc it's fairly simple to reinstall any os, not for the psp, unfortunately.

mike_jmg
July 1st, 2007, 20:01
my God, why would you do that

Gene
July 1st, 2007, 22:15
my God, why would you do that

I can guarantee the first time any of you heard of flash0 and flash1 probably had no idea what it was. And could care less what was in it.

And god damn, Don't be so harsh on this guy. He just lost his psp, and you assholes are laughing at him. I can't believe this is dcemu anymore.

HAMMIEZ
July 2nd, 2007, 15:08
I can guarantee the first time any of you heard of flash0 and flash1 probably had no idea what it was.

Well I knew flash has something to do with flash memory which is what BIOS and firmware is stored on so I did kinda know what flash0 was.

Gene
July 2nd, 2007, 19:37
Well I knew flash has something to do with flash memory which is what BIOS and firmware is stored on so I did kinda know what flash0 was.

I for one, can safely say that I had absolutely no idea what flash0 and flash1 were. I thought they were just some files I needed to run devhook.