PDA

View Full Version : Emulator Status

bakwardbob
June 13th, 2005, 04:22
So I know that the emulators are currently being improved on daily. Now that it appears that we, being 1.5 users, will be able to play emulators soon. What are the best ones out, are the full speed, sound, ect...

I know that Wednesday may, or may not be what a lot of us are looking forward to... but I really do hope that it is true. Please do not flame this topic.

Thanks!

xuphorz
June 13th, 2005, 04:33
So I know that the emulators are currently being improved on daily. Now that it appears that we, being 1.5 users, will be able to play emulators soon. What are the best ones out, are the full speed, sound, ect...

I know that Wednesday may, or may not be what a lot of us are looking forward to... but I really do hope that it is true. Please do not flame this topic.

Thanks!

no reason to flame, i don't see any rules broken
i have 1.00 psp now, got it yesterday, and from what i can tell, the GB/GBC emulator seems to run at pretty good speed, i'd say 90-100% in the games i played, sound was a little delayed tho

the snes9x emulator is pretty bad right now, even with framskip, it's still somewhat slow. and sound is very poor, i decided to mute it.

that's all i tried :D

SmashinGit
June 13th, 2005, 08:06
PCE v0.53 - fullscreen, 100% speed (pc engine)
RIN v1.23 - fullscreen, 100% speed (gb/gbc)
Nesterj v1.00 - fullscreen, 100% speed (nes)