PDA

View Full Version : They know too much...

jak66
June 28th, 2007, 14:00
Went into game today to pick up a copy of lumines (a friend of mine wanted PSPRevolution on his PSP after playing it on mine, so i went to upgrade his PSP to 3.03, but accidentally upgraded it to 3.30, thought this was the least i could do after that)

When I got to the counter, the guy asked, 'Are you buying this for the game or the firmware?' (I told him the truth (Firmware) and still walked out with a new copy of lumines (that was slightly cheaper that a preowned copy, due to it being in a sale.))

Anyone else had this happen to them (and anyone wonder why they don't stop people if they know what there gonna do)

PhatWingChun
June 28th, 2007, 14:27
1) It has nothing to do with them.
2) They are a business and there to make money
3) They've probably done it themselves
d) They probably think 'Who cares, Sony make enough money as it is.'

Cloudhunter
June 28th, 2007, 16:25
Went into game today to pick up a copy of lumines (a friend of mine wanted PSPRevolution on his PSP after playing it on mine, so i went to upgrade his PSP to 3.03, but accidentally upgraded it to 3.30, thought this was the least i could do after that)

When I got to the counter, the guy asked, 'Are you buying this for the game or the firmware?' (I told him the truth (Firmware) and still walked out with a new copy of lumines (that was slightly cheaper that a preowned copy, due to it being in a sale.))

Anyone else had this happen to them (and anyone wonder why they don't stop people if they know what there gonna do)

Heh, brilliant :p

If you live in the UK, beware of Gamestation, and maybe CEX employees... They know what they are talking about ;)

Cloudy

jak66
June 28th, 2007, 16:30
Heh, brilliant :p

If you live in the UK, beware of Gamestation, and maybe CEX employees... They know what they are talking about ;)

Cloudy

lol, only reason i went and got it in game is cause gamestation didnt have it

Kramer
June 28th, 2007, 16:59
In the long run there better of not selling the game because the amount of of people pirating would go up. But still The guy at the counter couldnt really give a shit as long as he gets his weekly wages.

parkermauney
June 28th, 2007, 19:57
I wanna work at best buy and help everyone with downgrading and stuff.

wolfpack
June 28th, 2007, 20:25
haha, that guy cant do anything about it anyways. cant stop the public from downgrading and using custom firmwires. we will ALWAYS find a way.