PDA

View Full Version : M3-Pokemon-Wii-Problem

Ming Malefactor
June 29th, 2007, 13:05
Hi, I hope this is in the correct forum. Anyhow, I have a Pokemon Pearl Rom working on my M3 Simply. I cannot get it to connect to my Wii so I can upload my Pokes. Is there a patch or something to get the Wii to recognize my DS with the M3 in slot? Thanks in advance. :confused:

(Oh . . . please don't bother to post if you are going to tell me not to steal, I don't care. I am not going to stop because you show me the light. Thanks.)

DanTheManMS
June 29th, 2007, 20:56
I'm not going to tell you not to steal. I'm simply going to say that such discussion is not allowed on DCEmu.

Ming Malefactor
July 2nd, 2007, 18:35
Thanks for the info about this forum Dan . . . I was defensive from the get go because I had posted a similar topic question on another forum recently and I was assaulted by a group of people telling me that emu users, homebrewers, modders and rommers were reprehensible thieves and should not be allowed to game etc etc etc. . . I will curb this type of discussion from now on.

Anyhow, for anyone who reads my original question; I have a general answer . . . the data in a ROM used by the M3 simply is unsigned code and the Wii and DS cannot communicate.

Solutions for those concerned:
1.) Wait for patch code to be written by M3, which isn't likely to happen soon
2.) Use another ROM card; it might work with artificially signed code.
3.) Don't play Pokemon Battle Revolution.
4.) Buy a copy of pokemon diamond or pearl and wirelessly send yourself all your pokes from your ROM over to the hard copy of diamond or pearl (doesn't matter). Oh, and you will need two DS's for this, which I do. You could always borrow one just for the transfer. This was my "solution." You lose your progress as a trainer, but you keep all your precious pokes for revolution.

One copy of Diamond: $34.99 American Dollars.
Keeping my annoying little pokemon that I have painstakingly raised: Priceless.

DanTheManMS
July 4th, 2007, 02:33
The "SavSender" program may be of interest to you concerning point #4. It lets you dump/restore save files to/from official carts.

Ming Malefactor
July 4th, 2007, 20:21
Oh, excellent. Thank you for the input, Dan. That saves me even more af a hassle as I intend on doing the same procedure again for my wife. Thanks again.