PDA

View Full Version : 3.03 oe-c PLaying umds

Sod_Spartant
July 3rd, 2007, 01:07
Here's the deal every time i start up a umd game it starts, gets dark, and never starts. Whats up is it a bug with Dark Alexes new firmware?, or is it just me?

mcdougall57
July 3rd, 2007, 01:51
hold r when the psp turns on to go into recovery mode then go into options and disable no-umd this usually fixes it

Sod_Spartant
July 3rd, 2007, 06:10
I tryed that, i tryed enableing the flash player from the recovery menu and enableing the WMA, I dont get whats wrong, I tryed to play RAcheat and clank size matters and luminus on my 3.03 oe-c PSP but it starts and then just goes blank and sometimes its red, i think i did not delete HEN when i tryed to downgrade it.Please help me!!!!:(

mcdougall57
July 3rd, 2007, 14:56
have you tried disabling all of the advanced options such as plain modules and also try deleting hen

Sod_Spartant
July 3rd, 2007, 21:07
Yes I tryed that but it still is just dark it doest go blue or red it just goes blank, but i can still go back to home, i think i messed up while i was updating the psp to 3.03 oe-c, well i will go to my friend hes like helly smart on psp's ill ask him what happened, hes my nabior, lol i dont like to bother him, his brother is kinda gay he takes my head and shuves it down his pants:( ,

parkermauney
July 3rd, 2007, 23:53
Update to 3.40 OE-A and then try.

Cloudhunter
July 4th, 2007, 00:12
Disable load plain modules and execute boot.bin in advanced configuration.

Cloudy

Sod_Spartant
July 8th, 2007, 18:28
Why? People tell me that 3.03 oe-c is the best, and your sayin 3.40 oe-a

Sod_Spartant
July 8th, 2007, 18:29
:thumbup: ok i try that, so i exute boot.pin and disable that other thing.