PDA

View Full Version : Alledged 1.5 exploit now available!

Drift
June 15th, 2005, 12:11
I've not had a chance to try it yet, use at your own risk as I guess there's always a chance of messing up your psp.

http://putoamo.addr.com/index2.html

BlingShyne2 TAA
June 15th, 2005, 13:30
Yea dude I'm trying to figure it out right now, the only bad thing so far is you have to use 2 memory cards. :(

If you got AIM man AIM me at [email protected] maybe we can figure out this thing together. And everything is in friggin' spanish! :mad:

Sir_Winston
June 15th, 2005, 13:33
2 cards WTF ahh well thats that

SmashinGit
June 15th, 2005, 13:40
There's an english translation file in pdf format for you to read and once you have installed the program on your pc you can change the language to english.
Some people are never satisfied!!

Greensprout
June 15th, 2005, 13:45
Has anyone done it yet?

rmedtx
June 15th, 2005, 13:55
What will this do? It will allow homebrewed games to be played on PSP v1.5? If so, has anybody tried it? Does it work?
I know these are a lot of questions for one post but I would like to know if this works.

Greensprout
June 15th, 2005, 13:57
What will this do? It will allow homebrewed games to be played on PSP v1.5? If so, has anybody tried it? Does it work?
I know these are a lot of questions for one post but I would like to know if this works.

I'm just reading the instructions, as soon as i've tried it i'll let ya know

rmedtx
June 15th, 2005, 13:59
Thanks Greensprout.

Greensprout
June 15th, 2005, 14:10
I can confirm IT WORKS!!!

Greensprout
June 15th, 2005, 14:11
Any questions i'll be happy to help!!

Sir_Winston
June 15th, 2005, 14:30
right this might sound retarded but instead of using 2 mem stick would it be possible to launch the homebrew on your mem card then for example take it out and put it back in and launch an emulator that you already have on your card

Greensprout
June 15th, 2005, 14:33
right this might sound retarded but instead of using 2 mem stick would it be possible to launch the homebrew on your mem card then for example take it out and put it back in and launch an emulator that you already have on your card

They both need to be in the same directory so my guess is no this wouldn't work..

I'm sure they would have tried that already, because it would be easier than the current method.

Sir_Winston
June 15th, 2005, 14:41
downer, i suppose its time to invest in a Pro Duo anyone know where i can get one CHEAP

Spark
June 15th, 2005, 14:44
People sell the 32MBs on Ebay for less than $10.

Sir_Winston
June 15th, 2005, 14:45
or (sorry for double post) would anyone like to trade FIFA 2005 (US) and RidgeRacers (Jap) for a Mem Card or better still would you like to purchase these from me

rmedtx
June 15th, 2005, 14:49
Any questions i'll be happy to help!!
Awesome!. Can you run homebrewed stuff with it? How about BOR mods?

Greensprout
June 15th, 2005, 14:52
Awesome!. Can you run homebrewed stuff with it? How about BOR mods?

Yeh you can run homebrew, i've only had chance to try one thing but it worked a treat..

rmedtx
June 15th, 2005, 14:57
Yeh you can run homebrew, i've only had chance to try one thing but it worked a treat..
What kind of things can you run with it? the v1.0 emulators?

Greensprout
June 15th, 2005, 15:01
Yes anything that v1.0 could run v1.5 can now

aseddon130
June 15th, 2005, 15:23
OMFG i dont have a spare mem card, this has stressed me out VERY MUCH :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ganon
June 15th, 2005, 16:40
well y psp is still redundant till i get a memory card

Drift
June 15th, 2005, 17:11
Yea dude I'm trying to figure it out right now, the only bad thing so far is you have to use 2 memory cards. :(

If you got AIM man AIM me at [email protected] maybe we can figure out this thing together. And everything is in friggin' spanish! :mad:

I've got to wait for a new stick to arrive before it I can try it, but I'm sure if you read the included doc properly it won't be a problem getting it to work. It all sounds very straight forward.

As per usual RTFM! ;)

aseddon130
June 15th, 2005, 17:21
instead of having the two PBP files split up as they are, can they not just combine the two codings together so that they boot w/o switching the cards???

its really p!$$3d me off i cannot use it :(

Fly On
June 15th, 2005, 18:42
Some guy on ps2dev mentiond something about putting one of the .pbp in the other, and that it would work. Dunno if he tried it and got it working, but yeah switching the cards and removing the UMD will be a constant trifling pain whenever I would like to play homebrew.

Glad I already have two sticks, but my lil bro cut my usb cable :( . Oh well, at least they're cheap.

ganon
June 15th, 2005, 19:29
hopefully some1 will come up with a new method really really quickly