PDA

View Full Version : 1.5 Hack, Hosting the files, Please read and help

tfp321
June 15th, 2005, 16:32
Sorry but this is a copy and paste but I love this site. So easy to nav and quick.

Im off to work and apparently people are having all sorts of trouble doing this right, which sounds easy to me, so it would be a great help just to get working eboot files for 1.5. Not everyone would have to make them just the smarter ones and the other side could just download them. Please help us out or at least point me in the right direction as I was just ridiculed for asking people to send me these files. I would of been glad to host them for everyone. Thats all the edit for now.

Some of use are on ****ty ass macs. As of which i can not open the executable so i need some one to start hosting the ms swap eboot files ready to go. Please do not put them on psphacker, no offense great site, but this crappy ass web browser wont let me download from psp hacker, help here would be nice. Thats all I really need.

Remember to say thanks for this, its a big step in the right direction.

Zeno
June 15th, 2005, 20:46
You just need a website to host files? Try my site...
http://www.rebirthseph.noobify.com/wikigamers/
On the left, click Upload File. If it doesn't work, send me the files and I'll upload them to my server.