PDA

View Full Version : Lets band as one!

murgero1
July 4th, 2007, 05:13
Lets try a boycott against the Sony PSP! Games, items every thing well not Homebrew. (duh!) and try to lower their sales and stuff. buy the way 3.51 sucks! my friend upgrade like a dumb ass and the lumines expliot did not work. so you in?:thumbup:

darkriku2000
July 4th, 2007, 05:27
umm... no, if business for it goes bad, then they stop making, leading to stores to stop selling, and thus, no more psp's

Gene
July 4th, 2007, 05:29
Sorry, but i don't see any point in boycotting Sony. No offense, but aren't they the people who created the psp? They obviously do some things that the homebrew community doesn't like, but the fact still remains that Sony is a company that we will probably remain loyal to. By loyal, I mean buying future products from them. Face it, If Sony ever releases a PSP2 of sorts, just about every psp owner will want one. SO basically If we had a boycott against the way Sony are doing things. It will just come back and hurt us in the end.

But if you are willing to face the consequences of your boycott, then by all means you have the right to do so.

murgero1
July 4th, 2007, 05:38
no! no! no! not like that I emailed them about the boycott, if we do this they will add homebrew to future FW's! think they get more sales from people buy more psp's becaused they got bricked, but we get homebrew at a few people's expense! it is a win-win situation!

darkriku2000
July 4th, 2007, 06:12
in that case i'm in!

ExcruciationX
July 4th, 2007, 06:17
I don't see how a boycott of Sony would do squat. Becides, even if it did make it to the public eye, Sony will just spew mis-information about us.

murgero1
July 10th, 2007, 15:05
well than lets "miss spew" them!

Gizmo356
July 10th, 2007, 16:12
I don't remember the last time I even played an official psp game.