PDA

View Full Version : did any1 get the snes emu working with the spaw-way on 1.5?

Laguna
June 15th, 2005, 17:28
did any1 get the snes emu working with the spaw-way on 1.5?
i heard that i have to use the second methode to make snes emu work but that didnt also work.
any1 who got it working?

peanut
June 15th, 2005, 17:32
nope, i couldnt get it working, well i havnt got any working actually

Jeisu
June 15th, 2005, 20:48
USE METHOD B!

Use method b to make it work, if not, I can send you my own created eboot.pbp that work with SNES9x. Anything that doesn't work, try making your own custom eboot.

shadowprophet
June 15th, 2005, 20:53
So Far i can get snex 9x to boot but not load a rom.
I Cant Get Doom to work, I Can get tetris and chess to work.
What am I Doing Wrong ?

Fly On
June 15th, 2005, 20:56
I dunno. Are you doing it manually?

Jeisu
June 15th, 2005, 20:58
So Far i can get snex 9x to boot but not load a rom.
I Cant Get Doom to work, I Can get tetris and chess to work.
What am I Doing Wrong ?

Are you using .smc ROMs?
or what? Sounds like you're getting incorrect ROMs, as they can be located inside the same folder as the EBOOT and deeper than that if need be.

Jeisu
June 15th, 2005, 21:14
Sorry about the double post ==;

Cross
June 15th, 2005, 21:17
Jeisu can u PLEASE send me ur eboot for it? UO SNES keeps reseting my PSP and i have to leave in 10 minutes or less please please PLEASE!!! lol I want to play metroid!!!! I just DL's the offical SNES one to to try it.
DO I need to make a rom folder or just put all the roms I want in the main folder also what is this about SMC can u not use those?

shadowprophet
June 15th, 2005, 21:24
Ive tried all the different snes emulators.

Most of them dont even boot, rather power down my system.
This Blows,and yes im useing smc roms.. nothing works for me.

Jeisu
June 15th, 2005, 21:52
To be on the safe side I took out my ROMs. Just copy the ROMs into the MS2 folder with the EBOOT. Follow the .txt instructions I added. It should be very clear as in:

Copy the folder within MS1 which is PSP-DEV SNES9x into X:PSP\GAME

It should appear as X:PSP\GAME\PSP-DEV SNES9x\

Then do the same basically for MS2 with the files in MS2 folder.

Alright, here's the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2409123/PSP_for_SNES.rar.html

yogi_bear
June 15th, 2005, 22:20
It works!!! Thanks a million Jeisu that was a godsend!!!!!!!

NintendoLord
June 15th, 2005, 22:42
Yay, it works! Although... when I try to play the rom, it runs at a ridiculously slow speed. I go to the options, mess around with the settings *most at least*, but the only one that makes it a 'bit' faster is speeding the PSP itself up. Is there a way to make the game play at normal speed?

Jeisu
June 15th, 2005, 23:07
To answer you more precise.... you need to mess with the settings for certain games when it comes to the SNES one. If you want RPGs... try these

Screen: FIT
Frameskip: 3
Vsync: OFF
Sound ON
Soundrate: 22kHZ (or less)
Transparency: off
Graphic speed: 1.5
Sound Speed: 1.5
PSP Clock: 333mhz (at your own risk :P, but i say wi-fi is more dangerous XD)

NintendoLord
June 15th, 2005, 23:28
Ahh, much better. Still not perfect, but much better than what I was experiancing before. Thanks!

Cross
June 16th, 2005, 00:35
I have a question, this is UO 10 not the new 11 with speed sontrols can u swap them? I have 11 but if its not a big then then I guess I won't

Cross
June 16th, 2005, 00:46
I can't play Super Metroid WWWHHHHAAAAA!!!!! Everything else seems fine but it gives me yellow text saying it loaded and then thats it.

aseddon130
June 16th, 2005, 00:58
I can't play Super Metroid WWWHHHHAAAAA!!!!! Everything else seems fine but it gives me yellow text saying it loaded and then thats it.

same happens with Mario All Stars ... this disgusts me :lol: lol

although, im tryin Mario All Stars + World, maybe if i tried them separate then it could work ;)

Laguna
June 16th, 2005, 01:52
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! now i see what i did wrong.thnx jeisu

Lord_Rob
June 16th, 2005, 02:00
Can Someone Tell Me.... will this work on my 1.51 psp!

ganon
June 16th, 2005, 02:10
no

Terial
June 16th, 2005, 02:23
I've tried jeisu's intsructions to the "t" several times, and still my PSP decides to power down.

the directories i am using are E:/PSP/GAME/PSP-DEV SNES9X/
with EBOOT.PBP in the first memory card
and with EBOOT.PBP in the second memory card, along with a Chrono Trigger ROM named SNES.SMC

am I doing something obviously wrong? ^^; lol

slayer2psp
June 16th, 2005, 02:43
To be on the safe side I took out my ROMs. Just copy the ROMs into the MS2 folder with the EBOOT. Follow the .txt instructions I added. It should be very clear as in:

Copy the folder within MS1 which is PSP-DEV SNES9x into X:PSP\GAME

It should appear as X:PSP\GAME\PSP-DEV SNES9x\

Then do the same basically for MS2 with the files in MS2 folder.

Alright, here's the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2409123/PSP_for_SNES.rar.html
all i get is corrupted data when i use your download i cant get any thing to work

Cross
June 16th, 2005, 07:39
Hmm I think I am going to make a post to games that do not work and if anyone knows y. Starting with Metroid 3

joemamafoo
June 16th, 2005, 08:39
I can't get super metroid working either, As a matter of fact it freezes up on me during earthbound. I know my roms are good and I know they work on 9x on the pc. Oh well hopefully we'll see a new release buy them wiki guys soon that'll fix these probs but for now I'm just happy that I cna play my snes games on my psp. Thanks to all who are responsible.

Cross
June 16th, 2005, 16:36
I got metorid working, u just can not use the UO release of SNES use the .003a release. It is missing only a few small things but the over clocking etc is all there. It runs metroid 3.