PDA

View Full Version : This game looks fun...o wait...

LobsterMonster
July 6th, 2007, 20:48
I was going to download FF7 because of all the oh it's so great and stuff like that. I go to a website and it has 3 different disks and 10 files for each disk. Each file is 50 megabytes. Do they even sell 3gig memory sticks? or does it go down when you convert it?

I got AutoPopstation4 and i said search databanks, and there is Final Fantasy VII, but how do i get it?

parkermauney
July 6th, 2007, 21:35
Don't talk about piracy on dcemu.

(Can lead to Bannage)

Cap'n 1time
July 6th, 2007, 21:45
Dont talk about Piracy. I also feel that I must tell you that FF7 is the most over rated hunk of crap in the history of existence.

parkermauney
July 6th, 2007, 21:55
I've never played any final fantasy game, but compressed I'm sure that the game will fit into a gig or two of space.

cataphrax
July 7th, 2007, 04:05
Well, I ripped my copy of FF7 onto my psp (and I sincerely hope you do as well) and when all was said and done (with PSX2PSP) the first disc was compressed to a smug 500ish megabytes. However, I've heard reports of other psx games being compressed to a mere 40 mb but i don't know of the credability of these statements or what was taken out of the iso to acheive such a small file. However, they dont sell 3gb mem sticks but they do sell 4gb for about 30 dollars on ebay and 70-60 in stores (i think mine was like 50 bucks on sale). All in all, it's a pain to download from pirate sites like that (if you own the game of course) and its much easier to just grab a trial copy of ultraiso and make your own as yes you do have to download multiple sections of the iso and it does not always work.

LobsterMonster
July 7th, 2007, 23:13
I downloaded AutoPopstation 4, which all i have to do is put ISO files in this folder and it makes it into an eboot file which i can put in PSP/GAME and run it.

Now i have a game i want to put on my PSP. do I place the disk in the disk drive and then...uh...Do I have to have some program to rip the ISO files?

Edit: i also have PSX2PSP. If i should use that.

splodger15
July 7th, 2007, 23:38
Didnt you read the other posts no ISO talk read the rules

mod lock this thread and ban that guy

LobsterMonster
July 8th, 2007, 00:31
Didnt you read the other posts no ISO talk read the rules

mod lock this thread and ban that guy

I thought it was no piracy, i legally own this game.

acn010
July 8th, 2007, 00:34
does not matter... it is an image that must be destroyed!!

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 01:11
Ripping PSX games are fine guys, chill.

Get a iso ripping tool like MagicISO or Alcohol120%.

A little clicky clicky helps. :D
jk

Or you can try and find a free solution online.

acn010
July 8th, 2007, 01:14
PiRaTe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
well no discussion nor links please, for the saety of the site

LobsterMonster
July 8th, 2007, 02:36
HA! I wins, parker pwns hard.

So....I just downloaded the software. Will this screw up my game, i'm using MagicISO and when it says export entire CD, it won't ruin the game from playing on a regular PlayStation one?

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 02:38
Shhhh, you bought it. ;)

Under the second drop down menu. (I think) Select the one that looks most like "Rip to iso."

Change the file type to "bin/cue" and rip away.

LobsterMonster
July 8th, 2007, 03:36
Shhhh, you bought it. ;)

Under the second drop down menu. (I think) Select the one that looks most like "Rip to iso."

Change the file type to "bin/cue" and rip away.

HOLY CRAP WHAT DID IT DO TO MY GAME!

o wait...it was always like that,

hehehe silly me, i forgot that the bottom of this game was entirely black <_<...it was wasn't it? It doesn't take everything away from the disk right?

parkermauney
July 8th, 2007, 04:28
No, lol. That's not possible on CD-R discs.
All psx games are black on the bottom.
Well, at least most of them are.

cataphrax
July 9th, 2007, 05:25
I'd use psx2psp, cause if you look you can get cool background and icon images and stick em on really easy. But i think you might need to get a hold of hot shots golf.

l33t_haxz0r
July 9th, 2007, 05:59
icetea always works too

Man
July 9th, 2007, 06:26
leet haxzor, change your 3.5 downgrader net bumm, because thats not nice, there could accually be people looking for the 3.50 downgrader and all they get is net bummbed !

l33t_haxz0r
July 9th, 2007, 06:32
why.... did you click on it? >_<

cataphrax
July 9th, 2007, 08:26
heh, I think it's kind of funny. Except the 3.5 downgrader cause that actually exists. Now the 3.51 downgrader thats a face full o' crushed hopes.