PDA

View Full Version : Dance mat and PS3

BrokenHaiku
July 7th, 2007, 01:26
I recently purchased Dance Factory (PS2 game with a dance mat), and unfortunately having seen the game on the PS3 compatible list, I had thought that the dance mat plug would be USB and not the PS-2 type. Fair enough, I just purchased and adapter so I could use it for the PC at least, but that does pose a few questions for me:

1) Are there any adapters at all out there to make it work with the PS3?

2) Are there any dance mat games/hardware coming for the PS3? I've not seen one yet.

IndianCheese
July 7th, 2007, 19:44
1. Thank you so much for your sig comment of firmware histories. You are my hero.

2. This isn't good news. I am a HUGE DDR fan and I wanted to get a PS3, so now I won't be able to dance with it?

mavsman4457
July 7th, 2007, 23:42
I am not positive but if there is one adapter that will make it work, it is the adapter that is from radio shack as that one works with Guitar Hero. As for dance games to come in the future, I'm sure there will be many since DDR has been such a popular game for all people of all ages. Unfortunately it may require a bit of waiting.

BrokenHaiku
July 8th, 2007, 22:20
IndianCheese: Thanks! I actually picked up the header from someone else, and thought just as you, that it really hit the spot.

mavsman4457: That's indeed good news. Can you perhaps find out more for me? We don't exactly have Radio Shack in Sweden, and I've googled quite a bit and not found any news on a working adapter. If you find me one that works, darnit you're my hero!