PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 4gb?

grantlionheart
July 7th, 2007, 02:45
Hey guys i love being able to rip my UMD and put all my games onto one memory stick instead of carrying a case full of isos, So i bought a 4gb memory stick official full price, anyway so i backed up my MGSops and put it on it ended up being about 1.3gb and when i start it up it doesnt load, the memory stick light doesnt even flash, do large games not work on large memory cardS?

And i then proceeded to rip my StreetFighterAlpha umd came out at about 80mb and i put it on... and it opend up and the memory stick light flashed... but nothing.... nothing at all just keeps flashing...

Ive tried, Having a Umd inserted, Turning on no umd and having no umd inserted, renaming the files *dont ask why*

So does anyone know whats going on? Maybe some pointers on how to fix it?

O btw im on 3.40oe-a

cataphrax
July 7th, 2007, 03:09
Im not terribly sure but dont you need an iso loader first? I'm almost positive you can't play a fresh ripped umd iso on a psp without a loader. I think Dark-Alex (god rest his soul as he is now gone from us) made a good one on his website that's complete with a special format for compressing iso's on his website. If you are using a loader then I really don't know what the problem could be except i have a sandisk 4gb mem stick and it's never given me any problems.

grantlionheart
July 7th, 2007, 03:56
Is it possible to change a iso into a Eboot? If so can some1 tell me how so i can try that.
Also What if you have changed a couple of things into and eboot how do you have more then one?

VampDude
July 7th, 2007, 04:02
Hey guys i love being able to rip my UMD and put all my games onto one memory stick instead of carrying a case full of isos, So i bought a 4gb memory stick official full price, anyway so i backed up my MGSops and put it on it ended up being about 1.3gb and when i start it up it doesnt load, the memory stick light doesnt even flash, do large games not work on large memory cardS?

And i then proceeded to rip my StreetFighterAlpha umd came out at about 80mb and i put it on... and it opend up and the memory stick light flashed... but nothing.... nothing at all just keeps flashing...

Ive tried, Having a Umd inserted, Turning on no umd and having no umd inserted, renaming the files *dont ask why*

So does anyone know whats going on? Maybe some pointers on how to fix it?

O btw im on 3.40oe-a

Im not terribly sure but dont you need an iso loader first? I'm almost positive you can't play a fresh ripped umd iso on a psp without a loader. I think Dark-Alex (god rest his soul as he is now gone from us) made a good one on his website that's complete with a special format for compressing iso's on his website. If you are using a loader then I really don't know what the problem could be except i have a sandisk 4gb mem stick and it's never given me any problems.

Is it possible to change a iso into a Eboot? If so can some1 tell me how so i can try that.
Also What if you have changed a couple of things into and eboot how do you have more then one?

Sorry, but DCEmu doesn't tolerate piracy, or ISO talk!

Thread has been reported!

grantlionheart
July 7th, 2007, 10:47
Dude it is not piracy i specificly stated i own them -_-
If you want pictures and receipts i will post them so dont get ur pantys in a bunch.