PDA

View Full Version : PSP Screw Help!

Zombo
July 8th, 2007, 15:05
Hello I just recently got a new PSP and I found out that the screw near the Headset plug-in (Or Memory Stick inserter) Will not go in no matter how much I try to screw it in.I honestly don't know why it does that (It stays up normally but if I try to screw it,it'll sink back all the way in)

Man
July 8th, 2007, 15:07
Be really care full, i put a hole in my LCD screen, by accidentally over tightening a screw, if it doesnt seem to do anything, just leave it.

steve520
July 8th, 2007, 15:12
Yeah for real zombo I had the same problem with the same screw near the memory sitck i put a hole near the lower silver part of the PSP it looks retarded.

Zombo
July 8th, 2007, 15:19
Yeah because not only is the HOME button suck in,I heard that if you don't have the system screwed in tight it'll will mess with the D-Pad (I found out that this might be true because it messed with mine since the top one wasn't screwed in tighter)

mcdougall57
July 8th, 2007, 20:57
ive taken mine apart about 4 times now and never had any problems although dont have it too tight because the psp screen is really fragile

Zombo
July 8th, 2007, 21:35
Some guy said I may need a New Faceplate but it just doesn't seem like I do. :\

mcdougall57
July 8th, 2007, 22:41
no you wont as it is not broken, maybe you didnt tighten something enough further down the line so it will not fit together

Zombo
July 8th, 2007, 23:48
Im pretty sure I got everything beforehand :\
The screw falls deep down so if I try screwing it the thing wont even move.

Zombo
July 15th, 2007, 21:30
I think I really did need a new faceplate. :\
I used my old one and im able to put the screw in there!