PDA

View Full Version : WifiController anyone use it? i got a new problem with it

DragonPimpsta
July 8th, 2007, 22:43
Ok.. well, i had wifi controller and it worked perfectly for me.. ALl i had to do was portforward the controller run server and it would stay connected for hours and would work good for playing SNES on my computer or N64 roms and such.. AND i was using 3.03 OE-C when it worked good

A few days ago i upgraded to 3.40 OE-A and i tried running it and it wouldnt start, so i renamed my GAME150 directory to a bunch of stuff like 340 and GAME and GAME303 so on and so on and i got it working numerous ways again BUTTTTTTT

now it only connects to the my wireless internet for like 30 seconds or less then the controller stops.. I dont know why its doing this =/.. I dont know if its the directory its in, or some plugin, or something i got rid of.. Or what,but its not working as good.. =(

ANYONE Got suggestions?

pt9087
July 9th, 2007, 02:46
Use PSPgamepad! google it!

DragonPimpsta
July 9th, 2007, 04:56
OMG, ill find it, it does the same thing as psp controller? If so ill be so happy

DragonPimpsta
July 9th, 2007, 05:26
=/ wifi controller works alot better. i finally figured out that it routes the psp keys to Keyboard keys so u dont need to set it up as a Controller, but still it wouldnt work completely right with games

And i really want an analog :-/ imma try getting wificontroller working again

DragonPimpsta
July 9th, 2007, 19:53
tripple post, lol

i wish someone knew how to use wificontroller... i think it might be my router or something thats limiting it from working for so long

DragonPimpsta
July 9th, 2007, 22:07
FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF anyone wants help using WifiController, ask me, this is def the best controller for PSP no doubt and just a bunch of stuff u gotta watch out for

My problem was WLAN power save was on... that for some reason disabled it from working after a certain ammount of time.

This wificontrolller will definately save u like 20$ buying a usb controller for your computer because it works just as good if not better than most others.