PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast save problem (RE Code Veronica)

myshtuff
July 9th, 2007, 15:19
Hey guys. I need help with something. I was playing Resident Evil Code Veronica (Japanese Version) the other day and something happened. I was playing like normal and I was only like 2 hours away from beating the game and I went to go save. Then the game froze and I was pissed. So I turned off the DC and went back into the game and tried to load it. It said it couldn't load probably because the game froze while it was trying to save which messed up the file. So my question is does anyone know how to fix this because I'm really ****ing pissed and I am about to throw my DC out the ****ing window. Thanks for any help.

JKKDARK
July 9th, 2007, 17:34
Oh if your game freezed when you were saving the game, then the save data is corrupted now. Sadly you have to start a new game or download a different save data.

myshtuff
July 10th, 2007, 06:11
ah shit. Does anyone know why this occurs? This has happened to me on multiple occasions.

JKKDARK
July 10th, 2007, 14:01
It's a probem on all the games and consoles. If you are saving and your console crashes/freezes/turn off, the save data will be corrupted.

myshtuff
July 10th, 2007, 14:14
I see. Oh well. Thanks for the help anways.