PDA

View Full Version : From the beginning

CJ2002K
July 9th, 2007, 17:15
Hi all,

Before anyone says, yes I am a noob. Also I am having a hard time trying to get my PSP the way I want it... I've looked at various threads and most seem to assume a bit of knowledge at some point in the instructions... I have no knowledge what so ever.

What I really want to do is play PSX game on my PSP and also Genesis games. I'm running 3.03 firmware.

From the top how do I do this, if I back date my firmware, can I no longer play my games that require a more up to date firmware?

Can someone guide me through the whole process, explaining everything along the way. If just bought a 4gig card but its sitting around just now...

Many thanks

Shandy

parkermauney
July 9th, 2007, 17:21
First you'll need either an unpatched copy of gta lcs, (hard to find) or a copy of lumines 1.
If you have either one, I will continue.

l33t_haxz0r
July 9th, 2007, 18:38
hehe i got the unpatched version of lcs, I found it at my school the week of the release of the 3.03 downgrader, oh what a day that was.

parkermauney
July 9th, 2007, 18:42
I found it at my school

You just found it?
Holy sh*t that's a lucky find.
One time I found a copy of Fable for xbox when cleaning out a condo. (Summer job)
So I gave it to someone with an xbox.

l33t_haxz0r
July 9th, 2007, 18:43
yup, it was on the ground just there, my friend also found a 1gig memory card in the leaves after a storm and it still worked. lol too bad i dont go to school there anymore, lot of great finds.

Safari Al
July 9th, 2007, 20:03
Does this guy have an unpatched lcs or luminies or not?

parkermauney
July 9th, 2007, 20:12
He still hasn't answered.

CJ2002K
July 9th, 2007, 20:18
No, struck a rock on that one. An advice on what to look for on Ebay (i.e. unpatched copy of lcs

Safari Al
July 9th, 2007, 21:13
just search unpatched gta or better yet go out and buy lumines(easier to get)

parkermauney
July 10th, 2007, 01:05
Yeah, hurry and buy lumines while you can.