PDA

View Full Version : LCD Issue

Cokemusic
July 9th, 2007, 23:05
I recently bought a TA-082 PSP and put the MGS portable OPS demo on both of my psp's ( new and old) to play Ad-Hoc MGS ( considering I don't have the acutal UMD) .

I found it odd that the old PSP screen had slightly different colour than the my new PSP , upon furthe inspection I realised there might be some kind slightly green tint on the screen , it wasn't noticable until i compared the old PSP with my newer one.

The old PSP is the old MOBO the new one is the TA-082 , could it be that the LCD wears out after a few years or reduces in colour quality after a long period of time , I've had my old PSP now for two years.

Has it ever sat in the sun? My LCD is fine on my launch PSP.

Well it might have sat in the sun however I think the problem is internal rather than on the exterior of the LCD , I could be wrong.

Have you checked that your PSP's LCD is fine along side a brand new PSP , you won't actually notice a real difference until you analyse the slight tint , however this could be unique to my psp.

parkermauney
July 10th, 2007, 00:46
Try a plain white image on both psp's, and put the brightness levels at the highest they can go.