PDA

View Full Version : New PSP Faceplate

Gene
July 11th, 2007, 20:53
OK here's the deal. I've had my psp for about 2 years now, and for the duration of it's life so far, It's had this really weird warp on the screen. Basically it's so warped that I can't even put on a screen protector. so if you can imagine, 2 years without a screen protector. A warp in the screen. And dust accumulating inside the psp, underneath the faceplate screen for 2 years. I was thinking maybe it's time to get a new faceplate without problems. But the thing is, I've had a psp before that I tried switching face plates with. I got one of those yellow smooth as silk face plates. There was one huge problem though. After a lot of messing around I realized that the faceplate and the buttons it came with don't quite fit with the psp. Basically if the faceplate was on, some of the buttons would not work. I suppose there was a slight abnormality in the mold of the faceplate. so basically that on was a waste of $25 and a lot of time.

I have been looking around to find a good replacement for my psp face plate and I came across this
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,7303.htm

I was wondering if anyone purchased a faceplate like this and if it is good quality. Also if you have a faceplate you are proud to show off and it is good quality please show me it, because I really want to change the faceplate and make sure it works 100%.

mcdougall57
July 12th, 2007, 00:51
it should definitely work and i think decal girl offer a gaurantee so if it does not just send it back, personally i prefer the see through one on that site so you can see the inner workings of the psp

steve520
July 12th, 2007, 03:52
Yeah get the dragon one its kick ass.