PDA

View Full Version : ps1 save points?

Yrkoon
July 12th, 2007, 04:16
like the thread title says im wondering where the ps1 save points go to on the memory stick.

as far as i can tell i have 2 memory card slots for each game?

where are the save points stored i would really appreciate knowing if i do infact have 2 mem card slots per game no game i have used has ever detected another games save point and also where are the savepoints stored on the mem stick?

i dont fancy spending ages on a rpg to find out i have to format my mem stick and lose the data for save points on it i like backing up save files :)

im running 3.40oe-a

l33t_haxz0r
July 12th, 2007, 04:27
When it asks you to save, it should have two slots to choose, pick one. It saves directly to the memory card of your PSP.

Yrkoon
July 12th, 2007, 04:35
yeh i can save games but im more concerned of finding them on the mem stick afterwards so i can copy an paste em to pc just like i do with normal psp game saves for a safety measure incase i need to format the stick :)

parkermauney
July 12th, 2007, 04:39
It should have the save ID of the game as the title of the folder. (On the game case)

l33t_haxz0r
July 12th, 2007, 04:40
they should be in PSP/SAVEDATA folder, that's all. Copy that to you computer, and you're done

Yrkoon
July 12th, 2007, 04:43
thats a bit confusing im holding my american import of ff9 and i dont see any thing about a save code on the box....

edit: ah ty l33t haxzor thats what i was looking for :)

l33t_haxz0r
July 12th, 2007, 04:48
sure, it's just like a regular PSP game save